GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Phillyblunt B6

2006 passat 2.0 turbo cheap

2006 Volkswagen Passat ** Needs Rod Bearings ** 62k miles 2nd owner Clean Title in hand DSG Black leather in mint condition Blue LED interior lights New weathertech rain guards TSW montage wheels included Trunk is fully dynomatted Double Din Dash Kit Aftermarket Radio Harness Antenna...
  2. Phillyblunt B6

2006 passat 2.0 turbo cheap

2006 Volkswagen Passat ** Needs Rod Bearings ** 62k miles 2nd owner Clean Title in hand DSG Black leather in mint condition Blue LED interior lights New weathertech rain guards TSW montage wheels included Trunk is fully dynomatted Double Din Dash Kit Aftermarket Radio Harness Antenna...
  3. Phillyblunt B6

FS: Pioneer P3300BT head unit with wire harbness and dash kit

im selling my pioneer p3300bt double din radio, dash kit, and wiring harness. i put it in my passat the day i blew my motor. never got to use the radio. i want 275 for it. you can text me at 6315122819. not looking to ship at all. located in suffolk county long island
  4. Phillyblunt B6

FS: brand new weathertech rain guards

I have both front and rear sets of rain guards i ordered for my passat for sale. (was told they fit mkv too. Can test them out if your interested to make sure. Im not here to rip anyone off) Blew up my car before i received them. $90 takes them. Text me at 631 512 2819. I can send you pictures...
  5. Phillyblunt B6

PIONEER AVIC Z110BT DOUBLE DIN AMAZING RADIO

IM SELLIN A MINT CONDITION PIONEER AVIC Z110BT IN DASH RADIO. I HAD THIS IN MY PASSAT FOR ABOUT 6 MONTHS. HAVE NO USE FOR IT ANYMORE IM LOOKING TO GET $900 FOR IT A LITTLE NEGOTIABLE. I BOUGHT IT NEW FOR 1800. I HAVE THE GPS ANTENNA ATTACHMENT THE BLUETOOTH MIC AND ALL THE ADAPTERS AND ADD ONS...
  6. Phillyblunt B6

lets play find the right body shop

lets play find a good body shop on long island around the port jefferson area. my christmas present was probably the best of all::
  7. Phillyblunt B6

lol 347 and nicolls rd.

https://cite-web.com/citeweb3/PlayFLV.asp?vFile=/SuffolkCountyRLImg/Images/2010/12/Dep_2999/20101212_060929_0163_000001.flv haha they got me.. only $50 though no biggie
  8. Phillyblunt B6

good place to get rims powdercoated?

anyone know of a good place to get my rims sandblasted and powdercoated? i have 19's and a couple of people i contacted said they dont have a big enough oven to do them. anyone kknow where i can get these done on long island? please let me know
  9. Phillyblunt B6

2006 B6 passat 2.0t value edition

2006 passat 2.0 turbo 55,900 miles ( still driving the car though) mint black leather interior car runs and drives great and all maintnance regularly taken care of. Automatic with triptronic i have put a lot of work and money into this car, here is what i have done to it Blue LED lights...