GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. H

Saw a used MK5 on a dealer lot, says 'implied warranty'?

What does that mean? There was a sheet on the window, the sheet contained 2 boxes, one that was checked saying 'implied warranty' and the other, unchecked, saying 'warranty'? Does this mean the car no longer has a warranty?
  2. H

Anyone have any red GTI newly zaino'd pics?

Would like to see how it looks
  3. H

Test drove used GTI, DSG question...

Hey guys, I test drove a used GTI w/ DSG from a stealer. I have driven a new GTI w/DSG before, but I can't remember if the same things happened. Anyways, when i was driving it, I noticed the DSG when down shifting wasn't instantaneous as I remember it being in the new one I drove (maybe i am...
  4. H

How much is a Used GTI Pkg. 1 w/DSG worth?

6k miles... I'm thinking 21k? Sound right?
  5. H

Out of curiousity....

How does the low-end torque compare to a 350Z? I know max torque comes on at 1800RPM, but the Z has like 260lb/ft of tq, and it starts early too.....
  6. H

If I order a GTI today, how long until it gets here?

A dealer is trying to tell me it will only take about 3 months from order date, to get to me. I've heard others on this forum say 9 months, but is that because of initial release?
  7. H

Newbie question:

When I sat in a GTI at a local dealer, there is a button with a telephone on it. What does it do?
  8. H

Anyone else having trouble finding any with DSG in AZ?

I can't find any GTI's with DSG in AZ for a reasonable price.... Anyone know of any?