GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. cooper

New Rims! Thoughts?

hi just got these on n just wondering what people think and if any suggestions what elce i shud do i am havin a black roof viynal and tinted tails anything elce? oo and gti side skirts lol
  2. cooper

Brakes

Hi , ive just had to buy new disks and pads for the front as they were well and truely knackerd, i considerd uprated but decided to stick to vw gen parts and got them. iam just wondering what brakes other people have got ???
  3. cooper

TDI gone bad!

hi peeps just seeing what you guys/gals TDI's have modded im juts bwt to get pics up of my baby and compare so far ive got 8k xenons,blue side lights, DRL, all round Tints and Eibach sports lines running with RS6 reps carnt wait to see what other TDI fans have done ive seen Jamie from newcastle...
  4. cooper

pics of nice uk mk5's

comon then guys show ur modded mk5;S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  5. cooper

GTI front grill

hi just wondering can you fit a GTI grill on a TDI ???
  6. cooper

How to replace entire wing mirror unit !!!

been looking for ages to find a DIY on how to replace the entire wing mirror and no look so heres the thread for some nice person to help me out Thanks
  7. cooper

Diesel remaps!!!!!

can anyone, from personal experiance say how much and where they got their remaps from and what benifits they got and drawbacks if any also iam from leeds so any where near here as i am looking for a remap Thanks
  8. cooper

DRL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what do we think to after market DRL ive just purchased a nice set and are going to fix up soon i would like to see pics of other peoples after market DRL's as comparison i will post pics asap!!!!! Thanks peeps !!
  9. cooper

installing shark fin

hi guys ive just bought a shark fin fairly cheap and was wondering if anyone had had any experiance removing the original screw in antena base from inside as i have no idea how to do it and heard i could really mess up my roof lineing if i dont get so help so please can some one advise me the...
  10. cooper

Shark Fin !!!!!!!

as it says to what proberly made you open this thread Shark Fin ! iam looking for a decent Shark Fin to replace or just add to my existing stock aireal. i know you can buy a complete replacement shark fin which requires the roof lining being taken out and unbolting the original and replacing i...
  11. cooper

Best Engine Mods For a Diesel !!!

Just wondering if any one has any ideas for some good engine mods that are relativley cheap and easy to do, would like some input! Thanks x
  12. cooper

How to make a TDI the best it can be !

so as it reads "How to make a TDI the best it can be" in and out i wana make it cool atm ive got wheels sorted id like gti skirts, rear and front grill peices also love the window wind deflectors and thinking of re-map :) atm ive got tints and 8k xenons and will post pics but need help with more...