GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. gtidrew

FS: Ksport V3's

Sold
  2. gtidrew

FS: Pioneer touchscreen

Pioneer touchscreen with xm reciever- $300 obo (With or without mkv dash kit) Hit me up 281 635 1172- Andrew
  3. gtidrew

Klutch SL14 wheels

Posting these for a friend.. 18x8.5 et45 2 wheels have maybe an inch long curb rash on each. Nothing else wrong with them. TIRES NOT INCLUDED! I will include the wheel bolts that you will need to use them. I've only had them for about 6 months I think. Still have the boxes also. $800 obo plus...
  4. gtidrew

WTT: Badgeless jetta grille for wolfsburg

Wanting to trade my badgeless jetta grill for a wolfsburg one if anyones got it. In perfect condition just bored with it i guess, painted BMP as well. Located in Texas.
  5. gtidrew

FS/FT 18x9.5 et35 NUEs

Looking to sell or trade these, over all good condition just two have minor curbage on the edge but easy to fix. Tires are still good too. Nothing OEM or reps, text for faster response 281-635-1172- andrew 18x9.5 et35 215/40 nankang ns-2 $1200 OBO static on air now
  6. gtidrew

fk honeycomb badgeless grill

good condition and fits great $65 +shipping
  7. gtidrew

FK STREETLINE COILOVERS

i have a set of fk streetlines fs with maybe 10k miles on then, just now a year old and still have another year on the warranty, they ride awesome!!! *ignore the strut mounts they'll be off $200 +shipping *comes with never used fk endlinks *no rear shocks *no helpers
  8. gtidrew

badgeless grill/ lower grill/ open fogs

good condition, comes with lower grill and open fogs too $200 obo plus shipping
  9. gtidrew

BHS VTA catch can (fsi)

SOLD!!!
  10. gtidrew

some scirocco love

so my friend with the hpa .:r kept saying he knew the guy with the hpa scirocco and he was actually his neighbor, well finally after months of waiting it was brought out to our local meet tonight both cars make 500-600hp :bow:
  11. gtidrew

finally!!!

so after 3 months i finally got my NUE's, 18x9.5 et35 with 215/40 nankang ns-II, im going to lower the rear later today and get the camber dialed in next week and before anyone asks im on fk streetlines with helpers out....
  12. gtidrew

siebon cf hood

i have for sale a siebon carbon fiber hood painted tornado red then cleared, its in great condition with only minor swirls from washing and what not but with a good buffing it'll be good as new also with it comes aerocatch hood pins i broke on of them ordered new non-locking ones iv replaced one...
  13. gtidrew

adapter help

so im picking up some sawblades next week, does nobody know the best/cheapest place to get adapters from? thanks
  14. gtidrew

mkv carbon fiber hood and grill

its a siebon carbon fiber hood painted tornado red with aerocatch hood pins great condition, grill is sold. hood $450 SHIPPED