GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. G

WTB - GTI in CA for around $14.5k - show me what you got.

My MKV Rabbit was totaled and now I need a car bad, I'd like to get a GTI soon because I'm not ready to give up on VW (I caught the bug). Check out my other thread for the full story...
  2. G

FS: Retrofit stuff / Steering wheels / control modules / airbag harnesses / etc.

Here is the link to the stuff. http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthread.php?5255077-FS-Retrofit-stuff-Steering-wheels-control-modules-airbag-harnesses-etc.&p=70933424#post70933424 PM for quickest response.
  3. G

WTB/WTT TR stuff, front GTI bumper, color matched side markers, and more

Currently have a TR 2007 Rabbit, looking to do a front GTI conversion with a Jetta grill, but one thing at a time unless I get someone who has both. Willing to do a straight swap with my TR Rabbit bumper. Also looking for colormatched TR side markers. Eventually planning a OEM foglight kit on my...
  4. G

WTB/WTT TR stuff, front GTI bumper, color matched side markers, and more

Currently have a TR 2007 Rabbit, looking to do a front GTI conversion with a Jetta grill, but one thing at a time unless I get someone who has both. Willing to do a straight swap with my TR Rabbit bumper. Also looking for colormatched TR side markers. Eventually planning a OEM foglight kit on my...