GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. C

Autocross Pictures!!! from warm south florida...

hey guys just sharing some pictures of last sunday at hialeah racetrack in miami, i was the only dub there comon guys we need more representation at these kind of events!!! it was an event from porsche club of america, they had an x class so thats why they let another car makes to participate...
  2. C

sharing some pictures from south florida!!

hi guys i live in miami florida, love my gti, big vw enthusiast, my roomate own a jetta, my sister a beatle and i have two gtis, my neighbors keep asking if i own a vw dealer jajjajaj i love it!!! some of the pictures were taken at lake okeechobee and the rest at my crib!! take care guys, going...
  3. C

Help Help!!!

Guys last night i came late from work i was very tired, about 4 am i realize that it was raning like crazy like really bad, it pours for 4 hours aprox, i wake up this morning about 9 am and i go to my car and guess what happen... I fu...ing forgot to roll my passenger window up!!!!!!! and my...
  4. C

Need Help with factory radio!

hi guys new to the forum, i got the mkv gti base model tornado red, i own a JL audio amp and a pair of focal polyglass components and a 10 inch JL audio sub from my old gti. here its my question, its there any chance that i can hook up that amp to the factory radio, its any adaptor that i can...