GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. rabbitwerks

Sunday Sunset

Project car is still in progress. Comment, criticize, hate, like, do what you gotta do. :smile:
  2. rabbitwerks

2007 Rabbit BSH Cold Air Intake Review

Hey all I just received a greatly packed BSH Cold Air Intake today. I ordered it Monday, and boy must I say that the customer service was excellent. They shipped it out upon my request even though I ordered it the very last minute. So ill keep this review short compared to my torque arm insert...
  3. rabbitwerks

Black Forest Industries Dogbone Mount Insert Review

Hi all, Eddie here with rabbitwerks. As you all may know people have been asking for a good bit if the polyurethane dogbone mount inserts are truely a good purchase for your car. With this review it will hopefully set your mind in the right path for if you want to spend $40 on this piece of...
  4. rabbitwerks

What a perfect place to post our Bullrun Season 4 Audition Video

Title says it all. Friend and me are aiming to be on Bullrun Season 4, a reality show on Speed TV. Comment and Rate :happyanim: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfLVbezRpjM
  5. rabbitwerks

I might be following the same path as Shelbzz... (rabbit content)

Took a few pictures today of the rabbit in its natural habitat. Shelbzz we might be on the same track.. Cept mines white lol :wink: Looks low lol..
  6. rabbitwerks

My bunny wanted to say hello

Just a few shots of my bunny. Hello! Simple.
  7. rabbitwerks

THIS PLACE IS DEAD

:fighting0030::wink::word::sm3::thumbsup::mad::23::readthethread::frown::threadjacked::biggrin::lol::paddle::dnftt::mad0259::attention_whore::happyanim::smile::yikes::iono::cry::rolleyes::cool::drool::wub::clap::w00t::thumbup::thumbdown::bellyroll::laughabove::headbang::bow::eyebulge::barf::help...
  8. rabbitwerks

HEY ALL!!!!

:fighting0030::wink::word::sm3::thumbsup::mad::23::readthethread::frown::threadjacked::biggrin::lol::paddle::dnftt::mad0259::attention_whore::happyanim::smile::yikes::iono::cry::rolleyes::cool::drool::wub::clap::w00t::thumbup::thumbdown::bellyroll::laughabove::headbang::bow::eyebulge::barf::help...
  9. rabbitwerks

IM SUPER

10. rabbitwerks

BORED

11. rabbitwerks

rabbitwerks™ DIY presents another DIY.

rabbitwerks™ DIY proudly presents to you another special DIY. This DIY was performed on a 2009 MKv GTI and was meant to help the viewer take off the bottom valences and side skirts on the GTI to prep them for paint. Enjoy. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CaD55qaU0VE Thank you to JamDawg on...
  12. rabbitwerks

rabbitwerks™ DIY presents: How to change your city lights

Another small DIY if you do not already know how to change your city light bulbs. I have gotten a few requests for this so here it is. Thank you! :thumbsup: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oj7DPuZgm7Q
  13. rabbitwerks

rabbitwerks™ DIY presents: How to debadge your car

Hello all. My name is Eddie, founder of rabbitwerks™. I will be compiling some DIYs as rabbitwerks™ project car, a 2007 Rabbit 5spd, is being built. First DIY ever produced by me in a video form. All of our DIYs will be a video to help understand the install more. Enjoy. How to debadge your...
  14. rabbitwerks

Sueing is no fun.

So ever since my accident on May 6th I thought I was fine. About 2-3 weeks ago my back started to hurt. This is no good. Last thing I need is my back to go out on me due to an accident. I didnt think I hit anything, but that may have been due to adrenaline during the accident, and so I am...
  15. rabbitwerks

¤ÜÑôff¢ïäl¤ räbbïtwerks™ build thread

¤ÜÑôffï¢ïäl¤ räbbïtwerks™ build thread Let me first introduce myself to you all. My name is Eddie and I drove a MKiv Jetta 1.8t. Some people on this forum will probably already know me. Recently my car got totalled by a Chevy 3500 Commercial Truck that came into my lane, which caused me to...