GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. W

where to buy from????

Hey guys....i wanted to see if u could help get me a could website or place in Miami, where i can order some eibachs sportlines??....or any mods for that matter? Much appretiation!
  2. W

i need mods

Some one please give me a list of good quality mods out there...im new to the whole german thing....the first thing i want is a drop then after that its whtever comes my way....money isnt really a huge issue for me if its worth it ill save up...i just need help on where to look and hats best for...
  3. W

how low can i go....

HOw low can i go if at all, before need to put a camber kit on the car??....i want to put eibach's on but i dont kow how low to go...especially since i have a grat deal on some 19" HRE's...i onyl wanted to go 17's or 18's but its a great deal form my friend, so what do you guys think about a drop???
  4. W

side bumpers

Has anyone here taken off their side bumpers that go along the doors??....if you have please post pics and thanks in advance
  5. W

would these wheels fit??

would these wheels fit??...my friend had them on an audi A4
  6. W

swirl marks

I really want the GTI in black magic but ive heard its really hard to maintain a black car w/o getting swirl marks...if this is true...how can i get them out and is it worth not getting the car in black if the problem is bad??
  7. W

I NEED ADVICE!!

WELL IM NEW TO VW AND DONT KNOW MUCH ABOUT THEM, I JUST WANTS OPINIONS ABOUT WHAT MODS YOU GUYS THINK ARE BEST IM OPEN TO ANYTHING FROM BODY KITS TO INTERIOR TO THE MOTOR YOU GUYS ARE THE EXPERTS SO JUST PLEASE HELP ME OUT ON THIS I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IT.