GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. J

FS Samsung Galaxy S - New, unopened.

Brand new Samsung Galaxy S 16gig. unopened in the box. I received this yesterday from Optus as I upgraded my plan, its completely unlocked and unbranded. Its still has the Samsung seal on the box. I'll supply the Optus invoice I got with it as a proof of purchase (for any warranty claims). I...
  2. J

WTB: Leather interior MkV GTI or R32

Anyone wrecking? I remember a while back someone's grey GTI got rear ended badly..
  3. J

Leather retro fitted..

Hi, My 06 GTI has the factory Tartan, it was just the right car at the time for my price range but a day doesn't go by when I miss the touch, smell & comfort of leather seats. Who here has had an aftermarket leather job done to their GTI? i would love some pics & prices. Ive always been...
  4. J

Good vw mechanic in Newcastle?

Hi, Any one know of any good mechanics in the Newcastle area to take my MKV GTI? Im going to need a major service & would like to establish a good relationship with a local mechanic. Ive heard autowerks out at charmhaven are good but its a bit of drive. Thanks, Jesse
  5. J

Dension gateway lite or 100?

Hi, I have an 06 GTI with a half sized MFD. Im trying to decide which dension unit I should go with. My MFD is only half sized (see below link if you dont know what a half mfd is) Im assuming I can't see track tags through the MFD, with a gateway 100 or lite...