GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. chad-one

Koni or Air Lift rear shocks for air ride suspension.

I put this up on vortex but I'm not getting any answers....let's hope someone here can help I won my unemployment hearing and I'm getting a pretty penny back from back pay. I am getting an analog air lift kit and need to figure out which shocks would b lower and better ride comfort. Koni...
  2. chad-one

Stupid Tire Fitment Post

Hey Guys, I have a VW MK5 Golf and I just picked up a set of BBS Impul 18x8, 18x9 ET 38. Currently am slammed on Raceland coilovers which I think is around 3-3.5 inches lower then stock height...with an MK5 its 24 inches fender to ground. I cant decide on 215/40/18 tires (barely a stretch on...
  3. chad-one

Mk5 gti and mk6 gti interior??

Does anyone know if they are the same interior color? Anthracite??
  4. chad-one

FS: OEM STOCK RABBIT PARTS BUFFALO NY

I have a lot of OEM rabbit parts i am trying to get rid of for very cheap. Please review the link below and PM me for any offers. http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthread.php?5037562-FS-2007-VW-MK5-Rabbit-OEM-Stock-Parts-Buffalo-NY :readthethread:
  5. chad-one

New body work

Just got the car back from the painter and body shop Shaved front and back Votex lip, rear, spoiler
  6. chad-one

Wheel Tire Combo, et help

Hey Guys, need a little help on wheel and tire fitting. I have an MK5 Rabbit and am all the way down on Raceland Coilovers (perches in dead coil still attached). Im planning on buying a set of RaderWerks MTen85's 18x8, 18x9 et 42/45. So this will be a staggered set up. The website recommends...
  7. chad-one

Anyone From Western NY (Buffalo area)

Im looking for someone to help me out and do some Vag coding for me :help: ... (window/key fob code, hatch pop, and some engine play if possible). Thanks so much!!! If so, ill have my girl make cookies for a treat haha
  8. chad-one

Tire Size Help

Disregard this thread....Mods please delete
  9. chad-one

BBS RS Euro tyre stretch MKV Help

BBS RS MKV Help Hello I have a set of 16x7 BBS RS wheels... I want to put them on my MK5 Golf and I want to have some stretch with them. Ive been on Tyrestretch.com and cant figure out what would be best for me. I need a good size and a good tire brand. Im currently at stock height on stock...
  10. chad-one

Wheel Spacer Size mm...Euro Stretch

I want to do a bit of a stretch on my wheels and thinking of wheel spacers. I want to pop out just a bit to get that Euro look (dont hate, please no hate comments) Does anyone know what size spacers I will need for the front and back for a 2007 VW Rabbit with 16x7.5 BBS RS wheels? Thanks!
  11. chad-one

BBS RS REPS--OFFSET HELP

Ok, so im looking for new rims and I really want some BBS RS style rims, but I cant afford the real deal. Found these...
  12. chad-one

RSC Performance Chip.....once again EBAY

Seriously...What is this? I get bored at work and look at ebay and come across great things for cars. Do these things ever work or do they just ruin stuff...
  13. chad-one

Echarge Turbo Supercharger on Ebay

Has anyone heard about this or even know if this would even do anything for a 2007 VW rabbit? I was looking up turbo kits for rabbits and found this for only 50 bucks. Pretty Ridiculous if you ask me...
  14. chad-one

Removing Red Paint on a Badgless Grill to repaint Blue

Hey Everyone, Just bought a badgless grill off ebay for my 2007 VW Rabbit. The only problem is that the badgless grill is red and I have a shadow blue rabbit. I need to repaint the grill but Im not sure how I should go about it. Ive read that I should use Plastic Paint Stripper on it, but...