GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. 1

xb and ub braces for sale

ub and xb braces for sale brand new powder coated red with the insert tool included ,500 dlls firm plus shipping from 90039 text for pictures 323 370 91 53
  2. 1

goodies for sale

STASIS BBK 370 mm 4 pot bran new 2500 dlls plus shipping TEIN coilovers SOLD
  3. 1

RB rotors for sale

i got a alcon bbk for the r so i dont have a use for the rotor that i bougth,just whant what i paid for for all 4 1600 plus shipping brand new in the box plus shipping,text me for pictures 323 370 91 53.....SOLD
  4. 1

bbs rsgt for sale

bbs rsgt 18x8 et 35 in perfect condition(for a used wheel)very few,hardly noticeable scratches, no curbage,no bends no drama. polished lips with dark gray centers,hate to sell this wheels but i got a set of hre that im keeping for the R. price is 3000 plus shipping or best offer call me at 323...
  5. 1

r8 wheels

i while ago somebody post a link to a seller of oem wheels,i did search but nothing came up.need the link ,looking to buy 4 front wheels any help would be much appreciated.
  6. 1

bbs rsgt two piece forged wheels 18x8 et 35

2500 dlls no bends ,no curb rash no drama on brand new condition email for pictures or text me at 323 370 91 53 was going to use this set up on my mkv r32 with strecth tires but i dont really like the look 18x8 et 35 to agressive so i went back to et 45 cause i want to run 235 with pss10,cant...
  7. 1

happy costumer

i order the pss10 bilsteins from boraparts a vendor that advertised here a few months back,dont know why he is not around here anymore,anyways call monday asked if he had the coils i paid the guy two hrs later i got a tracking number and my coils arrived by friday morning.i believe he deals with...
  8. 1

kevlar-carbon fiber body kit

Is a long shot but anybody knows where can I get this kit besides bildon motorsports?or any other similar kit,looking to get front and rear fenders carbon/fiber glass and the kevlar carbon fiber hood.