GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. DeepSouthDub

Lamin-X Tints any good?

Can decide if I want to keep my rears clear or tint them like every Silverado i see. Was about to just sand and spray and found out about the Lamin-X vinyl lay-overs. Anyone with experience on application, looks, and reliability? I know the spray works from my previous car, but have never seen...
  2. DeepSouthDub

Resonator Delete ?'s

In advance to those who like to say "search", I have done so. But still have a few questions Will a res.delete affect gas mileage? Can i still use my stock exhaust and muffler?(or will it sound like shite?) Are there any parts I have to install once the res. is gone to keep my car running...
  3. DeepSouthDub

CW R32 in League City/Clear Lake??

Been behind and next to a stock CW .:R in the League City area. Anyone on this forum? Honked and all that when i see him but never get a response:frown:
  4. DeepSouthDub

Stage 1 Questions

Hopefully going Revo Stg 1 pretty soon and wondering what kind of maintenance (or whatever you'd call it) i should do to my rabbit with the ECU flash. Does it require that i get a new intake or exhaust system? Is it necessary to run Dyna testing or does the engine "adapt" to the new ECU...
  5. DeepSouthDub

GTI Seats in Rabbit

What is the possibility (and if possible) an estimated price to put GTI seats (at least plaid, maybe not the whole seat) into a 2dr Rabbit? And are there any GTI seats with a white/black/grey plaid?
  6. DeepSouthDub

Rabbit Black Eye:(

Bumped my Rab into a Charger heading to school and gave it a black eye. Dented left front and push the driver side wheel panel back a bit. No damage to engine housing or wheel wheel, just aesthetics. Any idea on how much a new bumper could cost??
  7. DeepSouthDub

New Rabbit Feet

Got an 07 CW rabbit and am looking for some new wheels. Going solely for style and got it narrowed to a couple of possible options: Work Emotion-XD9 Powder White Finish 18" ASA AR1 18" Any suggestions on size or brand?? im pretty new to the market