GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. spartanrabbit09

WTB: Roll Cage / Half Cage (CT)

Haven't been on here in YEARSSSS hahaha. But I finally got it running/ remembered my password. But if anyone can lead me in the right direction of a roll cage, it'd be greatly appreciated! ....long live the MKVs :cry:
  2. spartanrabbit09

Just waiting for Spring....

Just whoring my new parts from JDL...And it's too cold to install anything. :mad0259: DSCN3569 by spartanrabbit09, on Flickr That collector! DSCN3571 by spartanrabbit09, on Flickr 5858 ball bearing DSCN3572 by spartanrabbit09, on Flickr DSCN3573 by spartanrabbit09, on Flickr
  3. spartanrabbit09

FS: Schmidt TH Lines in CT

I have an opportunity to turbo my Rabbit so my wheels will have to go. I have had these for two years and just refinished them over this winter. The wheels have no rash, and the lips are prefect. No bends, cracks, or marks. ~17 x 8 front et 40 ~17 x 8.5 rear et 33 ~Tires have about 75% left...
  4. spartanrabbit09

WTT/FS: MK6 Huffs/Detroits

http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthread.php?6146630-FS-MK6-Huffs-in-CT interested in goals or classix wheels with tires Outright sale is 750 obo LMK
  5. spartanrabbit09

Hop on and Hop off

Since everyone and there mother is making a "build/timeline thread" ill start mine too. I picked my 2009 Rabbit up from the dealership with only 7 miles! (First car at 16 in 2008) Suspension: FK Silverline X's H&R Time Attack RSB BSH Rear End Links TH-Lines 17x8 and 17x8.5 Engine: BSH...
  6. spartanrabbit09

FS:OEM 2.5 automatic transmission, axels, starter, shifter, boot, surround, and mount

Long story short..... swapped from Auto to standard. :D:D:D When it came out of my car they transmission only had 48, 2xx miles. I can sent you a video of the transmission shifting trough all gears via text. Trans code: KGL Mileage: 48,2xx Car: 2009 2.5 rabbit 800 obo or trades for MK2 or...
  7. spartanrabbit09

WTB: OEM wheels (17 or 18) near CT

IM LOOKING FOR STOCK VW WHEELS.... NOTHING ELSE With or without tires LMK what you have.
  8. spartanrabbit09

MKV Rabbit and GTI parts, valve cover, test pipe, rub strips, stock lips, shifter(CT)

Stock 2.5l valve cover: 70 USP test pipe (2.5l) comes with O2 spacer: SOLD to thetrueflip Rabbit bumper rub strips: 30 (2) Rabbit stock lip: 25 each scraped on the bottom and dusty GTI 6-speed shifter: 40 Rabbit alloy wheels with 50% tires: sold
  9. spartanrabbit09

FT: TH Lines

17 x 8 front et 40 17 x 8.5 rear et 33 Tires have about 500 miles on them! **I have to check the offsets but they are MKV friendly** They have/ come with: -Fully polished faces, lips and bolts -Black barrels -Have the cone caps (pictured) and the flat caps -Hub rings -Lug bolts IMG_0991...
  10. spartanrabbit09

FT: TH Lines

17 x 8 front ET 40 17 x 8.5 rear ET33 Tires have about 500 miles on them! 205/45 all around **I have to check the offsets but they are MKV friendly** They have/ come with: -Fully polished faces, lips and bolts -Black barrels -Have the cone caps (pictured) and the flat caps -Hub rings -Lug...
  11. spartanrabbit09

OEM roof rack weather stripping in CT

SOLD SOLD SOLD It is un-cut and fits the length of two bars. 30 picked up 35 shipped with tracking to the lower 48! DSCN2454 by spartanrabbit09, on Flickr Prices are firm!
  12. spartanrabbit09

FS: OEM Roof Rack and other goodies in CT

Bought it brand new, still looks new. Its only about 3 months old. I still have the box. 250 shipped 225 picked up DSCN2490 by spartanrabbit09, on Flickr no cracked plastics either!!!! I have the key as well. Beetle engine cover: 20$ just need paint, no cracks or chips DSCN2476 by...
  13. spartanrabbit09

FS/FT: Euro Rabbit Front Bumper in CT (new)

I have a brand new euro rabbit front bumper. It is still in the factory primer. Im looking to trade for a SHAVED rabbit front bumper (ie rub-strips/side markers and emblem notch) Or it is for sale for 220$ DSCN2487 by spartanrabbit09, on Flickr DSCN2488 by spartanrabbit09, on Flickr
  14. spartanrabbit09

WTB: 6-speed trans swap in CT (GTI)

Putting this out there.... I rather buy the whole car if the bay is un harmed But my list of parts needed: -brake pedal -clutch pedal -02G Trans -clutch lines (both) -GTI axels -Shifter, gearbox, and surround -starter -OEM gti trans mount or BSH trans mount -short shifter ***parts ill...
  15. spartanrabbit09

DIY: Relocating Your Battery

Searched around awhile back but never found a thread that had pictures so I figured I help people out that are more of a visual learner lol. Things I used: -Battery Relocation Kit from summit racing (2 gauge wire) -Sealed battery (i used an Optima) I read that is bad to have a...
  16. spartanrabbit09

FS: Benz eight-hole (15 x 7) in CT

I have a set of W202 (C-class) 15-inch wheels. OEM eight-hole alloy wheels were removed from a C230K Specs: 15 x 7 Part Number: A 202 401 16 02 Offset: 37 The clear coat is peeling some little nicks around the lips. Looks worse then it is. DSCN9630 by spartanrabbit09, on Flickr...
  17. spartanrabbit09

While you were at SOWO.....

Tucked my fusebox, took about 4 days to get everything start to finish. It was a huge PITA but it was worth it in my eyes. I haven't seen anyone else do this to there rabbit and have it completed yet so yea I'm special ****. If you have any questions just ask. And I crimped all my...
  18. spartanrabbit09

WTB: totaled MKV GTI

Any color, any milage, any damage. Just looking for some small interior pieces and engine/trans Must be close to/or in CT
  19. spartanrabbit09

WTT: MB Aero II's

SOLD!!!!!!! SOLD!!!!!!! SOLD!!!!!!! SOLD!!!!!!! SOLD!!!!!!! SOLD!!!!!!! SOLD!!!!!!! SOLD!!!!!!! SOLD!!!!!!! SOLD!!!!!!! SOLD!!!!!!! SOLD!!!!!!! SOLD!!!!!!! SOLD!!!!!!! SOLD!!!!!!! SOLD!!!!!!! SOLD!!!!!!! SOLD!!!!!!! SOLD!!!!!!! SOLD!!!!!!! SOLD!!!!!!! SOLD!!!!!!! SOLD!!!!!!! SOLD...
  20. spartanrabbit09

Stock MKV parts( sway bar, jetta emblem, skidplate, headlight switch)

All items are plus shipping. I prefer local pick-up but have no problem shipping any of items OEM Rabbit Rear Sway bar: 20 DSCN9375 by spartanrabbit09, on Flickr DSCN9374 by spartanrabbit09, on Flickr Jetta/R32 front emblem: 20 Painted blue DSCN6100 by spartanrabbit09, on Flickr OEM...