GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. M

Coilovers

bought some coil overs the other day but they don't fit into the knuckle. so now i need to sell them . my golf is a golf mk5 1.6 fsi 2007. the set up for the coil overs is exactly the same.. HOWEVER the strut at the front is bigger than my golfs. so basically thats the only difference. the...
  2. M

some help with fog lamps ..

Hey guys, im a bit of a noob in the car world, but one thing i love to see on a golf mkv are some fog lamps, my model is the 2007 1.6 fsi and i just bought it. since u guys r the gurus at this stuff i was wondering what part number i will be needing for some decently priced fog lamps. cheers guys
  3. M

PLEASE HELP!!

i need to buy a gold around the area of luton. black or grey 1.6 fsi model. if not luton any where close upto 50 miles. im desperate for one and cant find any on the internet . any links will help me alot im a huge mk5 fan and i am buying a car on friday . please please help.. also any tips on...
  4. M

A few questions i need answering> Please help!

1) What is average price margin between a 1.6 3dr mk5 and a 1.4 tsi gt? 2) How much should i lower my golf for a balance between comfort and looking good 3)i would love it if somone left some general info on what to look out for when i go to buy my golf. im only 17 and iv been waiting to buy a...
  5. M

CAR STICKERS

Any ideas for some Golf Stickers for me to put up on my car please?... Honda have their Jdm and their Pig Lets see what Our Vw has:clap: