GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. BunkerBeezy

FS: Nuespeed catback with custom 3" downpipe (NOR-CAL)

I have had this setup for over a year but time for smog and this money could be used for other things, other wise this exhaust is great, no drone very smooth sounding and makes you ready for stage 2 $600 obo for pics text me 916 346 6763 located in Sac, CA. looking for local sell only so dont...
  2. BunkerBeezy

WTB stock D2S bulbs

need bulbs my aftermarket 6k's always burn out
  3. BunkerBeezy

WTB: bsh PCV fix

mine stock pcv just crapped out on me so i need the BSH fix! :mad0259:
  4. BunkerBeezy

FS: Neuspeed Intake fsi (nor-cal)

filter is worn out and doesnt have the heat shield but rest of the intake is clean and its black $100 shipping on you unless your local of course lets get this sold
  5. BunkerBeezy

HELP.. Fuel & DSG Trans

ok this has been happing all summer but ive been extremely busy so now i can tell you FIRST: fuel on cold starts i get this popping noise in the rear right of my car its when im rolling it starts at low speeds then as i get to around 50-60 it goes away till i slow down it comes back and when i...
  6. BunkerBeezy

FS/WTT: RIEGER FRONT LIP & EJ PCV FIX

I have a Rieger front lip with the undertray diffuser thing with all brackets and hardware it is beat up and cracked in some spots but fixable ... im really torn to sell it cause ive digged long and hard for one and now im selling it cause i cant get to school with out tearing it up from...
  7. BunkerBeezy

FS: FK streetlines

they have 5k miles and come with a new ecs install kit and the FK protection spray stuff But they have no endlinks. $400 shipping is on you but ONLY 48 LOWER STATES link to PIC http://www.flickr.com/photos/71649425@N03/7150352677/in/photostream
  8. BunkerBeezy

WTB: H&R 24mm RSB

must have the H&R bushings and dont really care if its beat up as long as its not snap'd of course :thumbsup:
  9. BunkerBeezy

FS/WTT: oem parts/oem wheels/fk coilovers NORCAL

i want to sell this stuff.. I WILL SHIP located in SACRAMENTO but we can work out to get this stuff if your in the bay or reno :wink: FK streetlines (5k no front endlinks but comes with ecs install kit) SOLD http://www.flickr.com/photos/71649425@N03/7150352677/in/photostream a set of hufs all...
  10. BunkerBeezy

HELP! footwell lights wont come on!

from what ive been reading theres no fuse :mad0259: i was installing leds but they wont even flicker so i took those out and put stock blubs back in and no light ... im stuck any suggestions? (no smartass comments... trolls)
  11. BunkerBeezy

HELP FOR DSG LAUNCH CONTROL QUESTIONS!!

As i've been reading my GTI needs to be built in the later part of 06 to be able for dsg launch control, is that true? and if so how can i figure out when my car was built? :iono: thanks :smile:
  12. BunkerBeezy

WTB Interior LED Bulb kit

looking for a kit someone wants to sell or hasn't used :help:
  13. BunkerBeezy

PICS OF RADERWERKS LW-10 plz

cant find good pics through google so im asking you guys for you help :iono:
  14. BunkerBeezy

FS: Huffs

FS: Huffs $200 ....Nor-Cal off my 06 gti - one wheel has a hair line crack but i drove on it for 20k and it held air fine - 4 oem vdub caps - condition 6.5/10 link to pics open to trades tell me what you got performance or not :thumbsup: need them gone $200
  15. BunkerBeezy

huffs

4 ok condition huffs, they still look good on your car ... i've seen worse (6/10) 4 oem vw caps 1 crack that can be welded (i drove on it for 20k, holds air fine) made by BBS the lower link is to hi-res photos http://s1219.photobucket.com/albums/dd438/bunkerbeezy/?start=all $200 looking for...
  16. BunkerBeezy

spacer question

what do i need for 8mm spacers to work on my v710 et45 for my rear? do i need extended bolts?