GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. G

F/S- OEM Fog Light Covers

Just like the title says... http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230658518244&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT
  2. G

F/S- Forge Diverter Valve Spacer

Just like the title says... http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230658524551&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT
  3. G

Eurojet PCV fix

Great condition, barely used before i purchased my catch can... 40 shipped and its yours... i got a couple pics if you guys want them
  4. G

F/S- Few Parts for Cheap !!

Hey guys i no longer have my GTI and it doesn't seem like I'll be getting another one for a while. I have some left-over parts that are laying around and have no use for. All parts are in perfect working order! Prices include shipping!! -Forge Diverter Spacer- Used for a month (includes...
  5. G

WTT- 06 RSX-S for your MKV GTI!

So guys, ive had two GTI's in my past and traded my last one for the Acura. I miss the german engineering and im trying to get back into a nice GTI. I'm looking for either a nice GTI or GLI Must be 6 Speed Must have less than 75k miles My RSX-S is the last year they made the RSX and comes...
  6. G

WOT box

:thumbsup: I searched and saw mixed emotions on the part so i thought id share my two cents... i just got it on there... took me a few hours but i was taking my time and not rushing by any means. 2 step is awesome! and WOT shiftts are even better! deffinitely would recommend this to anyone...
  7. G

New England Dragway

Any of you guys head over there on friday? it was packed with about a million civics and a few thousand mustangs but not too many VWs. Track conditions were terrible but should be better wednesday... if any of you guys are goin ill be in a black GTI with karthoums so say wadd up!
  8. G

WTB- HPFP

New or used doesn't matter... preferably autotech or apr... lemme know watcha have