GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Chris A

Canon T1I with battery grip and Sigma 28-70 f/2.8 lens

Looking to upgrade to a full frame. So up for sale is my T1I. -Only 6 months old -Comes with: Original box, cables, etc, -Sigma 28-70 f/2.8 lens, 1 month old. (only used twice, comes with original box and caps) -MeiKe battery grip (comes with box and 2 battery's) -8GB high speed SD card $700...
  2. Chris A

2000 Imola Yellow S4 NEED GONE

Hey all, It's time I leave the audi world now. Just picked up another s2000 so I gotta sell the s4... Located in Long Island, NY Clean title, no accidents Its got 130k (alot of highway miles) Turbos just done last week by Elite Motorsports (no more than 10 miles on them, rebuilt k03's) Timing...
  3. Chris A

Pioneer AVIC-910BT

Up for grabs is the headunit I thought I'd never get rid of. I was going to put it in the S2000.. but I dont feel like hacking up the dash lol. Reason for selling... my car needs more low, so this cash would help. It inlcudes everything for you to have Navi, iPod, and Satalite radio. I really...
  4. Chris A

WTT: Rotiform BLQ's

These things are practically brand new. 235/35/19 Dunlop Direzza's with practically no wear at all... Just looking for something new. (These were mounted on my car for test purposes. Did not drive on them looking like this) :facepalm: :laugh: 1500obo
  5. Chris A

FT: White/Polished Alphards

What do you have for trade? [url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/50285015@N08/5072797673/]
  6. Chris A

WTT: Authentic B6 S4 wheels

Hey all, I'm back to being a wheel whore :wink::fighting0030: Looking into something different for now. I just picked these up about 3 weeks ago. They were BRAND NEW when i got them. They are wrapped in fresh nankangs, 205/40's. What do you have to trade? sorry, they are filthy here
  7. Chris A

FS: BNIB Rear fog

Its brand new in the box, i waited 4 months for this thing and didnt even keep my rabbit long enough to recieve it :lol: Im asking $90 +shipping (i just wanna get back what i paid for it) comes with the trigger wire Uploaded with ImageShack.us
  8. Chris A

non mkv content....sorry (its better)

well you all know of my old rabbit being on the floor daily driven... figured id do the same to this one.. ps i know its gotta go lower. locking rings will come out as soon as the springs settle and i get my wheels
  9. Chris A

Heres a few

i shot sketchymarks car today alphards are played but look so damn good :lol:
  10. Chris A

2000 Imola Yellow S4

Up for sale/trade is my 2000 S4 that ive had for a little while now. Car runs mint!!!! Timing belt and water pump were done on 7/1/10. It has 117xxx miles and will go up due to daily driving it. It is basically stock besides a GIAC chip with 4 preset maps (stock, 93, 100, and valet) also has a...
  11. Chris A

The last time.....

this is the last time you'll all be seeing it. lifted it up, put a fresh oil pan on, some nice looking hub caps, and its ready for the new owner :thumbsup:
  12. Chris A

The Official F*cked Fender Thread

i cant believe this hasnt been made yet. unless it has and i just suck at life. but heres mine from the trip yesterday.. look closely.. youll see the quarter creased.. hit a speedbump on the highway doing 85 and it didnt like me show yours, i know im not the only one :wink:
  13. Chris A

FS/FT: 01.5 Audi S4- Long Island, NY $10,500

Up for sale is an 01.5 S4 with 114xxx on it. Silver with the alcantara interior. I'm looking to just trade for something else. The previous owners took very well care of the car. Oil changes every 3000 miles etc. I am the third owner of the car. The car is tastefully modified. Looking to get...
  14. Chris A

Feeler/FT: MAE Monoblocks for RS's

FS: MAE Monoblocks As the title states my maes are for sale these wheels are clean besides the rears have some scrapes on the lip due to the rear fender hitting them. other than that they are MINT. the tires are like new, yokohama s-drives with 85% tread left. im now just looking for a...
  15. Chris A

FS: Thule fork mount bike rack. for votex racks

up for sale is a fairly new thule bike rack with fork mounts. used it twice. about a month old. no scrapes. will include 2 keys and hardware to mount to a differnt crossbar $150 buyer pays shipping. really the only picture i have of it right now. will get more pictures tomorrow
  16. Chris A

oil pan got owned today

living the low life :bellyroll::headbang:
  17. Chris A

just two.

well tonight i decided to go lower. now im down to 0 threads in the rear and 3 up in front. -4* camber. and my brother finished up his s4
  18. Chris A

Selling my audio equipment

So i decided that i want something else instead of loud music. Pioneer AVIC-X910BT Navi/dvd/bluetooth, includes iPod adapter, navi antenna, bluetooth mic, bezel, vw radio harness, vw antenna adapter, and rear view camera that mounts on license plate- $1700 Kicker CVR 10" sub with box and 500w...
  19. Chris A

Some shots from today.

C&C welcome 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. 11. 12. 13.
  20. Chris A

opinions on lights?

who else thinks the tails look dope? :lol: i wanna do it so bad (ps more shots from this shoot coming soon)