GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. euroadb

Best rear shocks for air?

Hey guys, I have Air Lift suspension but kept the crappy raceland rear shocks. It feels like it's time to replace them. Should I get the cheaper air lift rear shocks or should i get bilstein or koni yellows? Are the air lift shocks better suited for my air suspension for any particular...
  2. euroadb

Front sway bar question

I'm going to be installing air lift slams soon, and so I have to disconnect the front sway bar. I don't know if I will be adding dorbitz brackets and endlinks to keep the swaybar yet, but for the time being I would like to know if its okay to leave the front swaybar loose/disconnected or must I...
  3. euroadb

Best radio/bluetooth interface?

I've been wanting to add bluetooth audio to my car for a while and am stuck between getting a new head unit or just one of those third party bluetooth/aux/usb interfaces. The problem is there are so many options that I can't seem to choose which is the best one. I don't want to buy one and...
  4. euroadb

Torn oil filter??

Changed my oil today and saw this happen to my filter. WTF how bad is it that this happened? The torn section was at the top of the filter (when it's installed in the housing). The filter also looks sort of crushed. This NEVER happened to any of my other filters before. Would this in any...
  5. euroadb

Oil filter opinions?

So I have a friend at autozone who hooked me up with two oil filters for dirt cheap. They are the cartridge type for my bpy fsi engine. One is STP made in USA, the other is FRAM made in china. I could've sworn the last fram I bought was made in germany and looked to be of better quality...
  6. euroadb

DSG fart origin?

Just wondering where the fart comes from because its gotten much more pronounced since I installed my downpipe.
  7. euroadb

My checkered roof

I'm not expecting a lot of love for this because even I'm on the fence. Yay or nay?
  8. euroadb

Dirty rear wheels..

Is it normal for the rear wheels to get dirtier than the front so fast? I painted my wheels white and last time I cleaned them was waterfest. My front wheels are almost spotless and my back wheels look like shit. Is that normal for us or is something up with my brakes? Sent from my DROIDX...
  9. euroadb

Viper alarm install?

A local shop quoted me $400 installed for a 2-way viper alarm. I've never shopped around for alarms before, so is that a good price? I like to DIY everything; is an alarm install something I can do myself? And in all honesty are these alarms worth it? Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
  10. euroadb

North Brunswick Chili's GTG

I don't think I saw a thread up about this yet. Last night kinda sucked because of the po po. Is tonight gonna happen or what?
  11. euroadb

WTT: Interlagos + cash for your Leather

Located in central Jersey. Let me know if interested. I really am only looking for GTI or R leather seats. Door cards would be cool too.
  12. euroadb

My white classix

Whatcha think? Shitty iPhone pics of course lol. Finally done after a whole week of painstakingly stripping the old paint off. Looks better in person IMO. Just need to do the center caps now.
  13. euroadb

White Classix on UG?

How do you guys think it would look? I have the wheels off the car with the old paint stripped off. I also have cans of white at the ready, but not sure it will go well with united grey. What do you think?
  14. euroadb

FS: Injen FSI intake - $100 shipped

Injen FSI intake for sale. Painted white with heat resistant paint. K&N filter with less than 30,000 miles total. Cleaned with K&N filter cleaner less than 5000 miles ago. $100 shipped $90 meet in NJ
  15. euroadb

votex tails still available?

Does anyone know? I should've grabbed some while I had the chance. Anyone know if they're still in stock on sale anywhere else?
  16. euroadb

Stage 2 CEL question

So Friday I installed my catless DP and this past Monday went revo stage 2. Today my CEL came on (I suspected my intake) so I went to autozone to check the CEL real quick. Cylinder 1 misfire, okay I expected that. But also, a code for the de-cat?? Isn't the stage 2 revo supposed to get rid...
  17. euroadb

Clean hood notch fill and hatch shave in NJ?

Where can I find a place in NJ that can do that for me and how much does it usually cost?
  18. euroadb

Clean hood notch and hatch shave in nj?

^ Anyone know how much that would cost to do and where can i do it in NJ?
  19. euroadb

Best drop in filter?

What is the best drop in filter for the FSI intake? Or is nothing better than the paper filter? Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
  20. euroadb

Quick help plz

How do I get the stock intake hose back on the turbo inlet? FSI btw. It's being a bitch..