GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. H

See you in hell VW...

just kidding! :biggrin: you have been good to me, oh mighty GTI, but ultimately i needed more of toy than a car. its not a piece of junk as i was warned by everyone and its a quick lil bugger with minimal mods, yet totally comfortable. i would keep it if i could... well, here's the new ride...
  2. H

Holy Depreciation Batman!

I was just browsing used cars and was surprised to find the following cars under $10,000... Honda S2000, Nissan 350Z, Mazda RX8, Infiniti G35. Killer deals... these cars stop, go, turn, and look better than most cars on the road... all legit RWD sports cars with manuals. If I were a high school...
  3. H

11 wrx vs stage 2+

i think the WRX will take that too... time to get a new car, OP, or learn to live a meaningless life as "not the fastest among your friends"
  4. H

2011 GTI Leather Seats...

Mine is a 2009 and my power seats are only for lumbar adjustment... yeah i was shocked to find that out and the rotary knob is difficult for me to adjust. What a bummer... I tend to take naps in the car and the transition from nap to drive is annoying. 2011's have manual lumbar adjustment, but...
  5. H

CarMax Appraised my car today...

09 GTI 4 dr DSG Fully loaded minus NAV 15k miles Perfect inside and out $17,000 Does that sound low to anyone?
  6. H

1st problem with my GTI

So, recently had some issues with my car... -Auto windows don't work within 30 seconds to 1 minute of starting -Doors locking and unlocking randomly (with auto locking and unlocking option selected) -Car won't start, not even cranking... after several tries, it starts but PRNDS Flashing and...
  7. H

GTI 2011 Automobile All Stars

Volkswagen GTI For the fifth year in a row, the Volkswagen GTI is an Automobile Magazine award winner. And while it can't really make up ground against the perpetually prized BMW 3-series, the GTI seems destined to slide into a similar role. It's not only a segment standard, it's also an...
  8. H

GTI vs. 350Z

So this early gen 350Z comes flying up behind me and tailgates me... i look at the driver in the rear view and he looked like a total douche with an arrogant expression on his face. I step on it and leave him behind, he tries to chase but he cannot close the gap... and I shut down at 90mph. His...
  9. H

DSG Flash for 2009?

I decided this is what I was going to get next and turns out no one has it out yet... any idea when and who will have one for me? I did some research and find that HPA, Revo, GIAC, and Unitronic are the current offerings... the most local for me is GIAC and Revo, so I tried both but no luck so...
  10. H

Volvo C30

I wonder why no one ever thinks of this car... 5cyl turbo, FWD, same chassis as the MS3 and Euro Focus... with a some mods, it is no less capable than any other FWD hot hatch with some mods and it sounds mean with an exhaust. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdSzh62T3oE and it looks nice too...
  11. H

Nissan Juke, slammed on 18's

Looks hot! :cool:
  12. H

CARB Legal FSI K04 Upgrade

http://www.stasisengineering.com/turbo.php Now I wish I had a FSI... :frown:
  13. H

Audi S6 V10 Milltek Video

Might be a repost, I don't know... but I'm doing some research on this as I can see myself driving one in the near future. Thought I'd share the sweet sounds... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZwqnDZF5Ko
  14. H

Squealing noise after AWE catback install...

it sounds like im burning out any time im at WOT... and i'm definitely not burning out at 60mph. all i have is a APR Stage 1 and the catback for mods. what could it be??? :iono: