GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. N

WTT: 17x8 ET 45 Flik FTD's for stock 17's w/tires

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I have a mint set of 4 Flik FTD wheels, sized 17x8 ET45 that fit the MKV cars. Weight is only 18lbs per wheel and the track is much wider than stock for increased handling. They currently have a full tread set of...
  2. N

WTT: 17x8 Flik FTD wheel for stock 17's w/tires

I have a mint set of 4 Flik FTD wheels, sized 17x8 ET45 that fit the MKV cars. Weight is only 18lbs per wheel and the track is much wider than stock for increased handling. They currently have a full tread set of stock Continental all season tires on them that I swapped from the stock 17s that...
  3. N

PRICE REDUCED ON CW MKV GTI!!!

See below link for info, car is now on autotrader with one of the lowest prices in the country. Not mentioned in ad for space reasons is that the car is Revo stage 1 reflashed, and has lightweight 17x8 Flik FTD wheels...
  4. N

It's all mine!

So I had a very exciting walk to the mailbox at the corner of my street today. It was the last time I will have to drop a VW credit monthly bill into it, because I paid off the GTI today! :clap: I'm a happy camper, and I only made 4 payments of $320 on the 48 month loan. VW can earn someone...
  5. N

2006 Candy White GTI FOR SALE! MINT!

SOLD FINALLY!
  6. N

My thoughts on exhaust diameter

So, the other day, I had a chance to pick up a Active Autowerke E36 Track Pipe for a sweet deal. Now granted, I no longer own my 95 M3, but a deal is a deal. :) I was curious about it's dimentions, so I busted out the measuring tape and measured it at only 2 inches for the piping, and it has a...
  7. N

Candy White GTI with 17" Fliks

So far, the only mods on my GTI are a stage one Revo flash and 17x8" Flik FTD's. Soon I will be doing 35% tint all around and a set of Neuspeed springs.
  8. N

MKV Stock 17x7's without tires, 2K miles of use, perfect

I am replacing my stock 17"x7" MKV wheels with different wheels. I've seen these with the stock tires go for about $600 on ebay, so I was thinking $350 for these plus shipping. Let me know what you guys think. Pics posted below.
  9. N

MKV Isn't Really "that" Heavy

So a member over at vortex weighed his package 0, 17", DSG GTI at 3,130. That is far less than the "About 3,300" people have been spewing out lately. Shoot, I think the DSG is about 50lbs heavier than the 6spd manual, so mine might be under 3,100 lbs! :thumbup: Meaning....less weight for...
  10. N

FS: Monster Mats and Rear cargo liner

$80 shipped for the 4 monster mats and $40 shipped for the cargo liner. or $110 shipped together.
  11. N

Can't Believe it! My "FAST" just sold for $355 on EBAY!

So now don't get me wrong, I love the little fast guy, but for $355 bucks, he is looonggg gone! hehe This is crazy, toys that we all get free going for almost $400! Shoot, another $100 and my Revo reflash I got a few weeks back would've been paid for. Although, I'm using this money for a...
  12. N

Traded in 2006 Acura RSX Type S after only 5 months.....

So I come from a pretty extensive car background, having grown up around many Porsches and BMW's with my family. Having owned a 2000 Civic Si, a 1995 BMW 318is, 1992 BMW 325i, 1995 BMW M3, 2005 Civic commuter, and now the last car that I just traded for the GTI, the 2006 RSX-S. All of those...
  13. N

New GTI Owner Checking In!

Hi guys, my name is Justin and I am excited to say that I just sealed the deal on a 2006 Candy White GTI, 6 spd manual. It's a stripper model with no options. I always figure the lighter, the better. :) I traded in my 06 RSX-S, a great car, but just not cutting it for me as far as daily...