GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. C

Is an APR flash a complete loss after a write-off?

Can the ECU be swapped out for a stock one or is there anyway to sway the insurance company to cover the loss although it's technically an engine modification? Still have the invoices so might as well ask to see if anyone has ever experienced a similar situation perhaps:
  2. C

Stage 2 GTI wreck

Link to part out thread at bottom. **Upgrade pics added So, it sucks to write but, it has officially been deemed a write off by the insurance company. The Thursday before last I was driving northbound down Red Maple Rd, when a westbound Acura 1.7EL rolled through his stop sign on Colston Ct...
  3. C

MKV GTI Part Out: Springs, Intake, Forge DV w/ reloc kit & more

The time has come to part out the GTI... a lot sooner than expected: All parts are in perfect condition. I frequently detailed and babied this car. Prefer to sell locally in Richmond Hill, Toronto. Willing to ship at buyers cost. H&R Super Sport Springs Brand new (Never had a chance to...
  4. C

Best CAI for MKV

I know this question has been asked over a million times, but this is a specific opinionated question since all these FOS virtually do the same. So I just got my car chipped, and for my next mod I wanted to add my intake, but I don't want to get one and end up taking it off to buy another one so...
  5. C

Funny black GTI encounter on hwy 7

So I just got some chinese food and I'm going west on hwy 7 just near bayview and at the light before bayview I catch a rolling green and I see 2 GTIs or 1 GTI and a golf back to back in the right lane. As I pass the light I go into the middle lane and I see the headlights/fog lights of a MKv...