GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. lostsurfer

2007 jetta for sale

2007 MKV VW Jetta 60k miles , mostly highway serviced every 3,000 miles up to date automatic selling because i lost my license due to driving out of class Exterior 70%tints in front, 20% in the back, 5 inch 50% strip on windshield blacked out rear and front badge have stocks black ruff racing...
  2. lostsurfer

Long island

hey every body were trying to get every one from long island on the same page. Long Island Dub Connect is a network were using to sync meets, cruises and events. We are trying to connect all of the dubs of long island under one group so itl be easier to connect and so every one can know whats...
  3. lostsurfer

help removing shift nob

Does any one know how to remove a automatic shift nob ive seen it done just cant figure out how
  4. lostsurfer

need help lost wheel lock

i got a question guys i went to paint my calipers and realized when i got my rims i never got the key to unlock the wheel lock on them so i went back to the place i bought them and they said 30$ a wheel wich is stupid any one got any ideas of how to get em off
  5. lostsurfer

WTB: winter set up

i got a 2007 jetta stock hight and need cheap cheap winter wheels and tires to replace my black 18's
  6. lostsurfer

protecting rims for winter

winters coming around soon and i had to sell my stocks to buy my new rims(i know rele rele bad idea). and one go any tips or hints on how to protect your rims during the winter cold and snow? btw there black and chrome inserts
  7. lostsurfer

wtb: a few things for mkv 2007 jetta

1. intake 2. lowering springs 3. electric dump out valve. 4.front lip and if theres any thing you want to trade or are selling for this model