GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. W

WTB: Black Front VW Emblem, BMP Gasdoor

Hey guys im looking to buy a black front vw emblem, new or used, and possibly a black magic pearl gas door. Ive seen the emblem for sale at dubstopimports but not sure about the company...as for the gas door, mine cracked off in the middle of the hinge so the whole thing needs replacing and my...
  2. W

WTB: BSH rear endlinks

Anybody have a set for sale? Found a great deal on some sway bars and would like some endlinks as well! live in 63117. Thanks!
  3. W

"spam" postings for sales of iphones, etc

Not sure if this belongs in off topic or classifieds or here, so mods please move accordingly. We've all seen the posts in the classifieds for a company selling all diff. types of phones, ipods, ipads, etc for seemingly low prices. out of curiousity I sent an email their way and actually got a...
  4. W

H&R sport springs, Subwoofers

Hey guys, for sale is a set (all four) of H&R sport springs. Great condition, in black. Gave me a great drop even on my 19s. Also for sale is pair of BRAND NEW Kicker 12" CVT shallow mount subs. They were taken out of the box and tested but thats it. Still have original packaging. This...
  5. W

Replacement Gas Door

Not sure if this belongs here or in the exterior forum, so mods please move as you see fit. Ok. Im at the gas station. gas door open. I turn around to talk to someone and when i turn back to the car i bump into the gas door and crack it off. the door it self broke in two as well as off the...