GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. J

Wtt asa ar2 for factory wheels

Really just want factory wheels. Want a even trade. Please be located in socal
  2. J

Oakley straight jacket sunglass

Oakley straight jacket sunglasses with polarized lens. Black on black. Selling for 120 or best off. In good condition. Little scratches. Not many. 100% authentic.
  3. J

FS: 2009 Uni-black Rabbit $12,500 Socal

FS: 2009 Uni-black Rabbit $12,000 Socal Selling my 09 Volkswagen rabbit. Car has around 30,xxx mile's and in good condition. Exterior is good condition. Interior is clean. Everything works. Oil changed ever 5000 with synthetic oils. Have all service records. No engine mods. Was in a fender...
  4. J

ASA AR2 18x8 5x112 45 offset tires $550 obo

ASA AR2 18x8 5x112 45 offset tires $500 obo Selling ASA AR2 with tires. In good condition. $500 obo Come's with hub centric rings.
  5. J

Dealer pin stripping

Hey everyone. I have an 09 vw rabbit. Got it brand new. It came with pinstripping on the side's of the car when I bought it. Now one and something years later. The stripping is cracking. So I was wondering. Will the dealer replace it or thats it and there nothing they can do ?
  6. J

Stock rabbit springs

Stock springs Under 15k I think $50 obo
  7. J

Stock rabbit steelies,wheel covers and tire's $120

Stock rabbit steelies,wheel covers and tire's $100 obo Stock steelies and wheel covers and tire's under 28k No sensors or valve stems $100 obo
  8. J

Stock Mkv rabbit parts

Stock 5 speed shifter $50 obo Stock springs Under 15k I think $75 obo Stock steelies and wheel covers, under 28k No sensors or valve stems $120 obo
  9. J

Snapon CT4410 3/8 impact wrench $275

Been having it for 6 months now. Barely use it. Only $275. Good for maintenance work and engine building and interior work (Audio, Detailing). Come with case, charger and 2 batterie's • 230 ft. lb. Bolt Break Away Torque (BBT) • 150 ft. lb. of Recommended Working Torque
  10. J

Snapon CT4410 3/8 impact wrench $275

Been having it for 6 months now. Barely use it. Only $275. Good for maintenance work and engine building and interior work (Audio, Detailing). Come with case, charger and 2 batterie's • 230 ft. lb. Bolt Break Away Torque (BBT) • 150 ft. lb. of Recommended Working Torque
  11. J

19 VB3 rubbing

Hi everyone Im having a problem with my new 19 VB3 on my 09 rabbit. The problem is that my rear wheels are hitting the calipers bracket. I was wondering if any other rabbit owner has been having this problem ??? Also I was wondering if anyone has to use spacer with there the wheels. While on a...
  12. J

2009 Rabbit rear valance

Just took it off to put on a painted GTI rear valance. Sell it for $75 obo. In great condition. Install it for and extra $25. Was only used for 6000 miles