GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. PASHN8

[VIC] FS: Gunmetal 'AS NEW' 19"x8.5" VMR 710 rims with Michelin Pilot Sport tyres

[VIC] FS: Gunmetal 'AS NEW' 19"x8.5" VMR 710 rims with Michelin Pilot Sport tyres Hi guys, I have a set of hardly used Gunmetal 19"x8.5" genuine VMR 710 rims with NO gutter rash or damage to them. They are wrapped in a set of sticky roadholding Michelin Pilot Sport 255 35 ZR19's with 90-95%...
  2. PASHN8

[VIC] FS : Brand new OEM MK5 GTI side skirts and front lower lip

Hi lads, I have surplus to my needs: 1 x Genuine new VW Golf MK5 GTI front lower plastic lip - $140 ONO (New VW Price $165 as below) Great if you have damaged your originals, upgrading your TDI, or simply wanted a new set to colour code, as it is quite time consuming to prep old...
  3. PASHN8

FS : Dino's Performance Parts Clearance - Golf GTI MK5/MK6/R related!

*** Prices lowered on ALL items and list amended 31/8/11 @ 7pm *** Hi guys, Here is the final list of parts for sale atm: Bear with me, if i've priced something way higher than it should be, i'm happy to adjust to market prices as i'm not really up to speed with current aftermarket secondhand...
  4. PASHN8

[VIC] FS: 2007 MKV Golf GTI DSG - Oettinger enhanced!

*PICS BELOW* I've owned this beautiful example of the classic MK5 GTI since 2009 and am the 3rd owner. It has been meticulously cared for both mechanically and cosmetically with no expense spared. Fully optioned from factory: - DSG automatic gearbox - Electric tilt/slide sunroof - OEM...
  5. PASHN8

[VIC] - EOI: 2007 VW Golf GTI DSG - with the lot!

Hi guys, It would seem that i'm going to need to upgrade in size to a wagon or 4WD so i'm putting up an EOI on my beloved GTI to see if there is anyone interested in him as a complete package. If not, I will return back to bone stock and sell the parts separately, but would rather see him go...
  6. PASHN8

RNS510 - Aux in 3.5mm adapter cable?

Hi guys, Is there an EASY way to get hold of a simple 3.5mm adapter cable to utilize aux-in on the RNS 510? Would something like this work...
  7. PASHN8

RNS 510 - Amp remote line turn-on trigger?

Hi guys, Question for you, i've just gone through the process of installing a RNS 510 and Focal Solutions 25A1 which i'm very happy with :) I just wanted to ask, those of you who have added amps to an RNS 510 WITHOUT using a LOC, where have you taken your remote turn on line from? Currently I...
  8. PASHN8

RNS510 & VW RVC issue - PLEASE share your thoughts! (Maverick)

* NOW FIXED! * RNS510 & VW RVC issue - PLEASE share your thoughts! (Maverick) Ok, So as you all know, myself and Craig had a big weekend working my my GTI installing some bits and pieces and to mostly great success! We followed Maverick's fantastic info on his site (thanks Mav, I owe you a...
  9. PASHN8

FS: Ziza LED City light for MKV Golf - $40

Hi guys, As below: http://www.ecstuning.com/Volkswagen-Golf_V--2.0T/Lighting/ZIZA/ES251131/ Opened and tested one in my car and decided I didn't quite like the hue of colour so will be staying with my arctic blue's for the time being. Save yourself the $33US dollar postage charge from the US...
  10. PASHN8

2007 GTI - Nav owners lend me 5 mins please?

Hi guys, I know our forums are bombarded with RNS510 questions, so bear with me :) I have a 2007 GTI and would like to retro-fit an RNS510, and VW bluetooth unit. The thing is, there are so many different versions and firmware(s), it is quite hard to make a decision if you are new to the VW...
  11. PASHN8

Lend me your ears, and experience!

Gents, I have spent the last two weeks reading till my eyes have fallen out of my head regarding iPhone 3G integration with the MFD2-DVD head unit and have read bits and pieces with no definitive answers. So in short if you could help me answer this: Number 1: Currently have an MFD2-DVD...
  12. PASHN8

Who owns this GTI?

Hi guys, Came across this pic of a stunning Mk5 GTI, who on here actually owns it and where can I find some info on its build? Looks fantastic!
  13. PASHN8

Melbourne GTI Academy - Who's going?

Vic lads, Got my invite via email at 4:30pm today and responded and confirmed my place at the trackday Nov 17th next Tuesday :) Look foward to it and will bring my gear along (i'm a photographer) to capture some action from the day. If you entered on the website, check your emails NOW! :)...