GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. H

FS: H&R Sport springs

H&R sport springs and shocks - used with less than 5k miles on them. H&R Sport springs: SOLD These are the same springs listed in my other ad with the koni yellows. The konis are sold. Just trying to move the springs now. There's a picture of the drop between stock and these springs in...
  2. H

17" BBS Classix w/ Conti all seasons

SOLD This is the last set of parts i'm selling from my 07 GTi. These are 17" OEM wheels with ET51 (i believe that's the stock offset). They are in great condition. They come with the stock contis that have 15k miles on them, but plenty of tread left. I used these as my winter tires/wheels...
  3. H

FS: H&R Sport Springs & Koni yellow adjustables (front and rear)

H&R sport springs and shocks were professionally installed August 09. Professionally removed today. Less than 5k miles on them. H&R Sport springs: $100 Koni Sport yellows: $350 <-- SOLD
  4. H

FS: (4) Enkei RPF1 17x7.5 with Direzza Z1 Star specs

Hi all, I bought these wheels and tires from Tire Rack August 31, 2009, i used them for 4 autox events, the rims are in fantastic condition, no scratches. RPF1 center caps included. $750 Selling only because i bought a BMW 135 and will not be autox'ing my GTi. TireRack invoice: Item...
  5. H

Time to say goodbye to VW, hello to BMW - what to do w/ mods??

Just as i started to really get into my GTi and autox'ing, i also realized that i really wanted a rear-wheel driver for autox. My wife wanted a BMW, so a compromise was formed, i bought a BMW 135 with Dinan Stage 2 and almost every option BMW offers. It's a blast to drive, with 380hp and...
  6. H

FS: (4) Enkei RPF1 17x7.5 with Direzza Z1 Star specs

Hi all, $699 for local pick up. I want these outta here! I need to make room in my basement. 225/45ZR17 Dunlop Direzza Sport Z1 Star Spec 17x7.5 Bright Silver Paint Enkei Racing RPF1 Offset: +48mm Backspacing: 6.10" Bolt Pattern: 5-112 Rec. Tire Size:225/45-17 Weight...
  7. H

H&R Sports, Koni yellows on Enkei RPF1s - ride quality EXCELLENT!

After installing RPF1's on my 07 GTI, the wheel/fender gap reminded me of floods and i couldn't stand it. Just got upgraded to H&R Sports, Koni Yellows and a fully loaded APR chip - i think it looks incredible. I'm flying high! Thanks to Marc @ Marc's Foreign Auto in Wakefield, MA for the...
  8. H

Will Eibach Pro Kit (Koni FSD's) disapoint at autox?

I am disappointed with the high fender gap looks my 07 GTI with 17" Enkei RFP1's. I swear it's worse than with the OEM 17s or 18s (both of which i have also). So i am into autocrossing (still a noob) and next year will be participating in some HPDE events, hopefully a lot of both, but i figure...