GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Ossewa

Post your snow storm pics here!

18 inches overnight, 5-6 more expected by this afternoon! Pittsburgh is pretty much shut down, our hill hasn't been plowed yet so we are all sledding down the road....
  2. Ossewa

Gilmour foam gun questions

For those of you that use a foam gun: 1. what is your favorite auto shampoo to use with it? 2. Do you use the soap straight, or do you dilute it in the gun's reservoir first? I tried the Gilmour foam gun today for the first time using cheap Meguiar deep crystal, straight concentration, with the...
  3. Ossewa

Detailed Image

There are many choices online for purchasing detailing supplies, so how does one site differentiate themselves from another? I recently stumbled across Detailed Image's website and was so impressed I finally got off the fence and ordered some things I have been wanting to try for awhile, plus...
  4. Ossewa

Vredestein Tires

I got a flyer today from the big, local tire retailer and their blowout sale includes this brand I'd never even heard of, and I read tire reviews for fun!:biggrin: Does anybody know anything about this brand? Do they have a bigger presence in Canada or Oz? Their website is really good, lots of...