1. T

Fs Rear wiper/motor

Title says it all.works perfect. $40 shipped
  2. T

2006 MKV GTI SoCal

Sold
  3. T

Remus Muffler/Tips

no idea on miles on it. just the muffler and tips. $75 picked up. $125 shipped socal
  4. T

Newsouth Boost Gauge/Pod

$60 shipped
  5. T

upper jetta grill

Painted semi gloss black. $50 picked up +shipping
  6. T

FS Neuspeed Intake

sold
  7. T

VW Exchange Program

i got this email after taking my car to the dealer a couple days ago. anyone else get this? scam? "Dear Keenen, We are striving to be the #1 Volkswagen dealer in California. This e-mail is announcing our desire to buy back your current vehicle for our used car inventory. Give us a chance to...
  8. T

Hatch not opening with Key Fob

sometimes when i hit unlock and go to open the hatch it wont open. ill have to go in my car and hit unlock from the door and then it will open. any reason for this?
  9. T

Wekfest LA

anyone going?
  10. T

FS ECS WOBBLE BOLTS

sold
  11. T

Too late to bag?

I have 60k on my car and wanna go air. Is it too late as in not worth it because the milage is so high. Also. My friend wants to go air as well and he has 85k. Inputs for both please
  12. T

H&r 5mm spacers

Pair of spacers $40 shipped
  13. T

Jetta grill emblem

Satin black as seen in picture $35 shipped
  14. T

Upper jetta grill

Painted semi gloss black. $60 picked up
  15. T

RLine Fogs

Sold
  16. T

FK Endlinks

Sold
  17. T

extended wobble botls or adapters

i have a 5x114.3 wheel i want 10mm spacers on the front. does anyone make extended wobble bolts or adapters that are 10mm thick. help lol thanks
  18. T

Facebook official meet

As some of you may know krispy kreme in Burbank is back. Let's show the car world how the euros get down. Everyone needs to stop being lames and come out. Atleast to the first one. It ain't official unless it's Facebook official. http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=186075814766064 READ ALL...
  19. T

Feeler FS/FT SSR Vienna Kries

$1200 wheels tires hubrings wobble bolts 5x114.3 or 5x112 (wobble bolts) 18x8 et37 18x9 et37 no bends faces could use sum refinishing. clear coats a little messed up no big deal at all. u could just remove all the clear and run it like that. up to you. SOCAL
  20. T

Wekfest 3 anyone

http://www.sfwekfest.com/ anyone going to this