GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. S

guy revving the hell out of an R32

check out this guy absolutely raping his R32: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmPuaLg1x9A
  2. S

brake dust on rims...

Hey guys, I was wondering whether there is any consequences of not washing my rims which has a build up of break dust? I dont want to do it if it is only a cosmetic issue as my car is black and the brake dust build up makes the rims look gunmetal grey which looks pretty cool on a black .:R If...
  3. S

help with flapper mod

Hi, I tried doing the flapper mod today and for the life of me i cant unplug the black hose from the flapper. I pulled on it quite firmly but it wont budge, did u guys use something or did u try to pull it out with ur fingers like me? It seems if i pull any harder it might do some damage. I...
  4. S

connecting iphone 3G to R32

Hi every1, I wanted to know once and for all whether the iphone can be connected to the R32's stock stereo via the AUX input. I think ppl said it can but is the sound quality good (as in mp3 quality) or is there distortion etc like some have experienced? What do u need to hook it up? a simple...
  5. S

Has anyone actually timed their stock R32?

Hey ppl, Who here has a STOCK R32 and has timed their beast 0-100kmph or 0-62mph? Can u also specify whether the car is 3 door or 5 door? Also whether Manual or DSG? and whether using the launch control? I ask cos they are rated about 6.2secs but firstly the figures manufacturers state is...
  6. S

Is buying a new R32 really worth it??

Hey guys, As some of you may know by reading my other thread, I recently bought an R32 but waiting for it to arrive. I was thinking today, is it actually worth spending that much money on a hatchback??? It seems you can get so much more for the same price. ie bigger car, sedan, etc. I guess...
  7. S

differences between 06, 07 and 08 r32s???

Hi everyone, Firstly i want to say hello to all u r32 owners! I am a new member here and I wanted to ask some of you "experts" some qs that I have about r32s. I am looking to buy an R32 but cant really find any specific info regarding the differences between the 06 07 and 08 model r32s...