GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. 1

Why does it fit??

I know i kinda asked the same question in the prodrive thread, but Wat the... Ray's CE 28N on a golf GTI?? CE 28N does not come in PCD 112... did he change the hub or sumthing? AND look at the OSIR carbon side mirrors. Definetly gettin those!
  2. 1

Prodrive?

Is it true that u can fit the Prodrive GC 010 on the mkV GTI? Some guy in a forum apparently has put it on, but no pics... Would anyone of u hav a pic? It weights only 16lbs for a 18 inch... drooling... Or should I opt for BBS's special edition wheel? Drooling even more...
  3. 1

Sachs performace suspension???

Hey guys, just wondering anyone of you out there seen a GTI with sachs performance suspension? I know its ultra expensive... But then the only hot hatch that beats GTI in terms of dynamics (according to UK mags) is the Renault Clio Trophy, which is equipped with sachs from the factory! I have...
  4. 1

OZ ultraleggera

Hi guys im a newbie! this site is awesome! Just wondering if anyone out there has fitted oz ultraleggera on their GTI. According to www.wheelweights.net, its not as light as superleggera but WAY lighter than Superturismo. BUT only superturismo comes in 17X7.5 (the original size)...
  5. 1

Another newbie from oz

Hi guys! just found this site and its great! Im thinking of putting some mods in ma GTi. OZ wheels / AP Brake caliper / Milltek cat-back exhaust. I live in Sydney and really struggling to find tuners close to me who stock these parts. Anyone can help?:iono: