GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. KelvinGTtdi

New wheels for the TDI

New wheels.
  2. KelvinGTtdi

FS: Genuine BBS CH 18x8 et50 & Tyres

Time for a change so I'll testing the water and offering for sale my Genuine BBS CH wheel in 18x8 et50 the correct fit for the MK5. 2 x Wheels have been re furb'd last year. 1 x has a very very light curb rash that has just removed the paint. the area has been protected with paint. 1 x un...
  3. KelvinGTtdi

Engine shudder / Judder in 5th & 6th Gear

Hi, Anyone here experience an issue when accelerating in 5th & 6th gear at around 1600 - 1900 rpm with your foot flat to the floor the engine judders this only happens when the car is at 90deg in the dash, when warming up it fine. If you lightly give the throttle some movement its fine. Engine...
  4. KelvinGTtdi

New Car Thread

As you all might know the wife wrote my Black GT Tdi off. I now have the replacement, It's a United Grey 3dr 140 GT TDI with Leather, Climate, Electric sunroof, Winter Pack, Xenons, Nav via a MFD2 and the optional Grand Prix wheels. Changed a few things in the 1st week. R32 rear lamps Classic...
  5. KelvinGTtdi

fs: 5 x 17" x 7 VW Grand Prix 2 piece alloy wheels

In the next couple of weeks I will be removing a set of VW Top of the option list Grand Prix alloy wheels http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130399586377
  6. KelvinGTtdi

I think the golf is dead... !

The Wife had a little mishap with another car last week :( Everyone is fine, a testiment to VW's saftey. Not the call you want to recieve while on the PS3.
  7. KelvinGTtdi

VW Racing Springs fitted

VW Racing Springs fitted, Meant for standard fitted shocks with a 20mm drop with a 10 - 15% increase in spring and a progressive. Not a great change in ride which is a good things, much better in the corners. Well happy !!!! A before and after shot.
  8. KelvinGTtdi

Sport springs

I'm thinking of getting a set of these http://www.volkswagenracing.co.uk/Golf%205%20Pages/Golf%20Suspension%20Sports%20Springs.html anyone fitted them ?
  9. KelvinGTtdi

FS : Cupra front lip

If anyone out would like a Seat Cupra Front spliter already fitted to a standard golf lower bumper, I have one. Yours for £15 + Postage. Rather it be collected.
  10. KelvinGTtdi

Car Updated for 2010

Sorry for the crappy phone photos; I'll wait for better weather to do some HDR. Last week I added the Votex from Grill, This week I added some GTI front lamps and a set of BBS CH wheels :smile: I have a Votex front spoiler awaiting better weather to be fitted.
  11. KelvinGTtdi

FS UK : 18" R32 style wheel + Tyres

Selling my Phase 3 R32 / R36 style wheels. Set of for 4 with very good Avon Tyres. 6 months old little bit of rim damage on near side front wheel but hard to spot really only covered 3000 miles. 18x8 et 45 with 225/40 18 tyres, Wheel bolts and caps. SOLD !!!!!!!
  12. KelvinGTtdi

Front lip non gti

anyone know where I can get hold of this lip in the uk ? http://www.dubtechnik.com/Golf5/Golf5FrontBumper/index.html but I really want this one...
  13. KelvinGTtdi

Wanted : Front Spoiler (non gti)

HI, I'm looking for this 1K0071609 9AX genuine or replica
  14. KelvinGTtdi

Factory twin turbo GTI `Pirelli'

This make an intresting read !!!! BTW This all comes from me buying a one of the last factory painted rear bumper upper for a mk5. <snip> By the way as final knowledge to you, the reason for VW issuing as an OEM spare part, the last remaining black magic metallic bumper covers, is that...
  15. KelvinGTtdi

WTD : R32 or ED30 Rear lamps

Looking to buy a set of 4 r32 or ed30 rear lamps. thanks in advance
  16. KelvinGTtdi

Wanted : GTI Exhaust

Wanted GTI exhaust or rear box got TDI conversion South east area would be nice
  17. KelvinGTtdi

54 GT TDI Brake upgrade ?

Hi all, I'm thinking of doing a front brake upgrade on my GT, my question is if I was to go to a 312 GTI spec system would all I need is :- Caliper carriers Discs and pads Thanks in advance Kelvin