GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. M4RK0

[NSW] Drive?

Hi guys!! So, everything is back to normal this week, no more double demerit points, When is the next drive?, coffee?, payshop?, :burnrubber:
  2. M4RK0

MK5 Mugello Stock Wheels w/ Tyres

Hi guys! I've this set on my garage doing nothing, Wheels with Tyres = $300 ONO, something else?, Name: Mugello Size: 16" X 6.5" Bolt Pattern: 5 X 112mm One with an small scratch, Tyres I'm happy to drop the wheels anywhere in Sydney, but I can't ship them :( With centre...
  3. M4RK0

MK5 16" Mugello Wheels with Tyres

Sorry wrong sub-forum, Can someone please detele this thread, Thanks!
  4. M4RK0

Job Adviertise "Blum Australia"

Hi guys, Our company is hiring Warehouse people, Warehouse / Storeman Market leaders in the cabinet hardware industry, Blum Australia Pty Ltd have an opportunity to join our Sydney Warehouse Team. Seldom do opportunities arise to join a company with a reputation founded on market...
  5. M4RK0

VW Corrado R

Hi guys, Another that might come back???? The Original... Corrado R Front
  6. M4RK0

MKV FSI Intake

Hi guys!, I'm having some hard time and hiting again an again dead ends trying to find an Intake system for my 2008 MKV Golf FSI Pacific, because.. 1. My car is a None Turbo engine, 2.-The position of my engine is different related to the GTI, TDI, R32 models, and most of the good webshops...
  7. M4RK0

New Beetle Turbo

Hey guys, It's coming, the man version!, 2.0 Turbo with the same engine as the Golf GTI, versions? TSI, TDI and a possible R version, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bg04-utuC0s&feature=related http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixshuM-7Vss...
  8. M4RK0

Scirocco R in Oz 2012

Hey guys, Just browsing, I found on the VW website and advertise saying that the Scirocco R is coming on the 2012, :thumbsup: So, what will this means for the Golf R?, To many R's on the series?, or flavors for all kind of people and pockets :thumbup: What you think?, Cheers!
  9. M4RK0

A Little Upgrade..Wheels

Hi guys!, After the all the hassle with this wheels, the repair, tyres off and on, repainted in gloss black (By Wheels Repairs) part of it my fault, First: by trust on the word of someone; Second: for not to check on the spot the status of the wheels, trusting that everything was "fine"...
  10. M4RK0

Love It or Hate It..But it's coming MKVI Golf Cabrio

Hi guys! Article.. GOLF CABRIO Volkswagen has this week announced that its convertible Golf Cabrio will return in 2011, at the same time signalling the death knell for the Golf 5-based Eos convertible. The news follows reports from around this time last year that suggested Volkswagen's...
  11. M4RK0

New Golf Wagon

Hey guys, For those with big family, waht you think? It's on sale now, Cheers!