GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. M

APR STG 2 Ver. 1 TSI missfires: Spark plugs or Coils

I've been experiencing Missfires at WOT for the last 2 months. They have felt like short losses in acceleration but the car recovers quickly. I still have not thrown a code. Earlier today I swapped out my spark plugs with new OEM plugs and the problem seems to have subsided but the Missfires...
  2. M

1991 vw golf ii 1.8t big turbo, ft.lauderdale, fl

Brother in Law is selling his 91 golf with lots of work. He is a master VW mechanic. He built the car himself. He knows his shit. This car is solid. Check it out on Vortex. Link is below: http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthread.php?5234998-1991-vw-golf-ii-ft.lauderdale-fl&p=70643330#post70643330...
  3. M

TSI Downpipe Q

Probably has been answered a million times. I have searched but need a quick answer. There are two versions of a TSI, each will has a different turbine to downpipe bolt pattern. How do I tell which TSI I have? I have a friend that is selling his DP from an 07 FSI and I have the TSI with out the...
  4. M

Increasing boost

OK, So I have been thinking about this for the last few weeks and it probably has an easy answer. How does the engine increase boost just using a calibraiton tweek (Stock to STG I/ II) without changing the spring constant in the wastegate. Do they just decrease the duty cycle of the DV? DO they...
  5. M

FS: BSH V-Twin Boost tap

Bought this from a fellow member. I have a TSI and this will only work on a FSI. Please keep that in mind. 25 OBO Shipped.
  6. M

New South Boost Gauge

I recently purchased a new south boost gauge from a fellow member of this forum. He did let me know that the gauge was missing the wires to connect the gauge to power and ground. To those of you that are familiar with the new south gauge, you may know what I am speaking of. There is a short...
  7. M

WTB: Boost Tap for TSI

I am currently looking for a Boost tap for a TSI. If you have one in perfect working order with all necessary hardware please let me know.
  8. M

BSH Vtwin Boost Tap

Probably a stupid question... But here goes. To start I have an 09 TSI and I have recently purchased a boost gauge from another member of this forum. The boost gaugse came with a Vtwin BSH boost tap that was recently installed on an FSI. Will this work or do I need to get another tap for my...
  9. M

WTB PSP

Money is short this year and need to buy a PSP as a Xmas gift. Please let me know if you or someone you know has one for sale. I am looking for one in "good condition". Good Condition means No scratches on the screen and everythng is in working order. Must include charger.:thumbsup: Thank you
  10. M

WTB Vag-Com

As title states, looking to buy a Vag-com in good condition. PM me if you have one available.
  11. M

Catless Vs Cat DP

What are the Pros and cons of having a downpipe with a Cat Vs not having a cat besides the obvious of the effect on emissions? If there has already been a conversation regarding this issue please point me in the right direction to that thread. I have searched and did not find my answer. Lets...
  12. M

WTB: DP with high flow cat (TSI)

As the Title says; I am looking for a aftermarket 2.5-3 " DP with a cat (CCTA).
  13. M

WTB Intake for TSI

As Title states, I am in search of an Intake for a TSI. Please list manufacturer and price.
  14. M

FS: 12 inch kicker solo and 600 watt kenwood amp

This is my first thread and understand that this thread may look debateable as being legit. So, what I have done is take a picture of the stuff with a sign with the date and thread name. Items for sale: 1x 12 inch Kicker L5 solobaric Custom Kicker box 600 watt Kenwood amp (KAC-X10D) also...