GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. I

Hiccup under acceleration

I'm having a minor issue and was wondering if anyone else has experienced something similar before I take my car in to the shop. First a quick background on my car and upgrades. I have an '08 GTI w/ 6spd. About 18 months ago I got the APR stage 1 ecu upgrade. About 3 months ago, I cleaned my...
  2. I

APR Sale???

Does anyone know when APR plans to have another sale on the stage 1? In the past I have seen 4 programs for $599. I'm hoping to find this price again before I purchase.
  3. I

Electrical Issues

I'm currently experiencing a few minor electrical issues. I was wondering if there were quick easy fixes or if I should take the car to the dealership. My '08 GTI is still under warranty for a few more months. So I am hoping to just avoid the inconvenience of spending time at the dealership...
  4. I

Help - Headlight Turned Pink?

I have an '08 GTI with the xenon headlights. This morning I noticed that one of the lights has becoming dimmer and is now glowing pinkish. Does this mean I need to replace the bulbs or do these symptoms suggest another issue? I'm kinda shocked if i have to replace them already. I don't...