GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. M

17" Denvers?

will denvers fit over the front r32 calipers?
  2. M

FS:R32 Full Front Bumper

Hey guys.... Well its that time again to sell some stuff.... This time its my front R32 front bumper with black grill.... Front of the bumper is in perfect condition, no rock chips at all... just the bottom part has few scrapes from getting in and out of gas stations. The Grill is painted with...
  3. M

Just one new one!

4. M

Just one new one!

5. M

FS/FT: Mercedes Alphards.....

So i decided to sell my wheels If you would like to buy them then the price is $1600.00 FREE SHIPPING OR LOCAL $1450.00 :happyanim::happyanim::happyanim::happyanim::happyanim::happyanim::happyanim::happyanim: Specs are: Fronts: 18x8.5 et:35 with Falken 502 215/35/18 tire 98% new about...
  6. M

FS: Black MKV R32 Wheels with Tires.......

Hey guys..... My Black R32 wheels are up for sale.... These wheels have been painted with Plasti dip so if you dont like the black look the paint easily comes off. These are 18X7 Et:51 Tires are Falken 912 235/40/18 98% new NO TPMS sensors SOLD Here are few pictures
  7. M

Some Mayo and Honey Mustard......

Hope you like combo.....
  8. M

FS: MKV R32 Wheels & Tires

NOT FOR SALE ANY MORE
  9. M

FS: TSW Indy 500 Wheels with tires

These wheels are like brand new I had them on my GLI for less then 100 miles.... 18x8 et:45 they weight is 24.5 pounds without the tires The offset was et:40 but the wheels have been shaved down to a Et:45 Reason I am selling them is that i decided to get something different. I paid...