GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. C

Help Window button is sticking!!!

Guys Im currently having a problem with one of my window buttons on the drivers door when I push the button up to close the window it sticks slightly in the up position afterwards and I have to tap it a few times to get it to return to the neutral position and to allow me to be able put the...
  2. C

Help Window button sticking!!!

guys Im currently having a problem with one of my window buttons on the drivers door when I push the button up to close the window it sticks slightly in the up position afterwards and I have to tap it a few times to get it to return to the neutral position and to allow me to be able put the...
  3. C

Need advice from the Golf MKV gurus!!

Hi Guys, at present Im a MkIV Golf GTI owner and have decided to go for MKV Golf. My preference at the minute is to go for the following spec: MKV GT TDI 2.0 140bhp, Lazer Blue, 3/5dr model with Leather interior - R32 Replicas/ RS4's - GTI conversion body kit - stage 1 remap Is there a...
  4. C

Need advice from the Golf MKV gurus!!

Hi Guys, at present Im a MkIV Golf GTI owner and have decided to go for MKV Golf. My preference at the minute is to go for the following spec: MKV GT TDI 2.0 140bhp, Lazer Blue, 3/5dr model with Leather interior - R32 Replicas/ RS4's - GTI conversion body kit - stage 1 remap Is...