GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. J

Photoshop Request

Hey folks, sorry for this lame thread, but could you photoshop my CCW LM5Ts for me? I am sick to death of polishing these wheels and want something less high maintenance. Could you photoshop them in solid red like this MK4s set up? http://perfectstance.us/portfolio/dapper/
  2. J

Photoshop Request

Hey guys! Haven't posted here in awhile but since winter is coming and I will be taking the ccw's off of the rabbit soon I was thinking about switching up the center colors on my wheels next year, I love the fully polished look but they are a pain in the arse to keep clean! So could someone...
  3. J

Couldn't resist

What's up guys! Finally got my new ccw lm5t's mounted, can't wait to shoot them with my dslr but couldn't resist some cell phone shots! And one of yours truly haha
  4. J

Look What Just Arrived!

Hey Guys! My new wheels just came in.. beyond pumped! let me know what you think!:thumbsup:
  5. J

Fitment question!

Hey guys! Another fitment question! Would I be able to tuck 18x9 et38 in the front on my bagged rabbit? Any help would be great! :thumbsup:
  6. J

Which wheels!

Hey guys! I'm gonna be ordering new wheels soon and I have narrowed them down to 2 sets, CCW LM5T in 17x9 et32 17x10 et38 in full polish RH ZW4 18x9 front 18x9.5 rear This is the car they ill be going on:
  7. J

Picture request please!

Hey guys! I might be getting a new set of wheels that are 17x10 et45 in the rear, I am wondering if I could sit on lip when aired out? I am wondering if anyone has pics of a similar setup? I searched but didn't find much. Thanks in advance!
  8. J

Work VS-XX For Sale Feeler

Hey guys looking to get rid of my Work VS-XX 18x8 18x9 et38, the faces are powder coated gold and lips need some love(1 lip has a small scratch in it) but should polish up nicely! I have ran then for 2 summers but I do not overly drive my mkv much so besides the 1 scratched lip they are in...
  9. J

MerryChristmas Eve! Photoshop Request!

Thanks so much man!:thumbsup: Yeah man I love white on black! I'm thinking of going the white route so my wheels can match my wheelchair! haha
  10. J

MerryChristmas Eve! Photoshop Request!

Hey Merry Christmas Eve everyone! So I'm still up in the air what I'm doing with my work vs-xx's, but I really love the look of the 1552 tarmacs so I was wondering if you could photoshop them on my car in white! Any help would be awesome, thanks in advance!
  11. J

Splitting 3pc wheels

Hey what's up guys! I own a pair of work vs-xx 3pc wheels and I am lookin to redo the faces,barrels,lips but I have never split 3pc wheel by myself, I tried to search on here for some DIY's but haven't found much, I've also been emailing jack at vrwheels with no response for like 2 weeks...
  12. J

Photoshop Request

Thanks for the help man! I appreciate it big time:thumbsup: Has anyone ever chromed their lips so it's less upkeep? Could some photoshop this red color on my centers with polished lips? Jus looking to do something different!
  13. J

Photoshop Request

Hey guys! Haven't asked for a photoshop request before but hopefully someone can help me out.. I was tossing some ideas around for next year and was wondering f you could photoshop this color combo on my wheels, gold lip, matte black faces. and could you do one with grey face and polish lips...
  14. J

few pics of a cripple and his mkv

hey guys have had these pics awhile now but figured i'd put them on here, i took the pics myself so any tips on how to improve them would be awesome!
  15. J

back in winter mode:(

hey guys havent posted in awhile but yesterday i decided it was time to take the works off and put the steelies back on! i decided i'd have a little fun with the winter wheels.. lemme know what you think!
  16. J

finally sittin right

hey whats up guys,since my last thread i had a frame notch and my rears cambered anyways heres some pics!
  17. J

headlight help asap!

Hey whats up everyone, i orderd these headlight http://www.ecstuning.com/Volkswagen-Golf_V--2.5/Lighting/Headlights/ES261483/ and had them installed but now my turnn signals dont work... so i took it back to the shop that put them in and they said that the smoked headlights have 9 prongs and my...
  18. J

project pimp gimp

hey whats up guys just put my work vs-xx on today, still need to camber the rears more and whatnot so i can fully air out, i also have color matched side markers and black ecode headlights to put on.. heres some lame pics to start...
  19. J

nankang as-1

hey whats up everyone, im lookin for a set of cheapish but decent tires and i came across these and was wonder what you think of em https://www.onlinetires.com/products/vehicle/tires_staggered/nankang/as-i/90906/90907.html anybody run these? if so how do they stretch? any help woul be awesome
  20. J

B***hes love Switches

hey guys thanks for the interest about my shifter box! heres a few pics of it sorry for the thread jack hah