GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. GTIofDoom

WTB: 3" downpipe

also willing to ship it.
  2. GTIofDoom

Tattoos For Parts PT.II

:thumbsup:ok im looking to get a 3" Downpipe. or neuspeed CAI in exchange for a chest piece or half sleeve or any other reasonable tat. hit me up if interested. im also willing to travel a little bit if your not too far!
  3. GTIofDoom

Pumkin project interior finished

still workin on my little GTI emblem for the steering wheel. im doing a black background with the orange letters.
  4. GTIofDoom

what is the point of the noise pipe?

i see alot of people doing the delete. what is the point of it in the first place, and what happens when you delete it. dont burn me im just tryin to learn:thumbsup: thanks
  5. GTIofDoom

Need DIY E-Brake boot removal for stitcing.

im trying to find a safe way to remove my e-brake boot to change the stitching? any ideas?:help:
  6. GTIofDoom

WTF paint malfunction. NEED help!

ok spent the past couple day painting my interior trim. getting it nice and smooth. ready for enamel. bought this crystal clear gloss enamel and following the exact instructions i sprayed light coats. I'm sure i did something wrong. but damn...:eyebulge: NOW LOOK! any tips? or should i sand and...
  7. GTIofDoom

desperate for a ecu tuning answer. please help.

im really confused and need some kind of answer. maybe u know or could find out. i purchased a used car and it is deffinantly chipped. i had dubwerks and an APR dealer confirm its chipped. it redlines past 7 grand. i've called every ecu tuning dealer in the area, none have record of flashing...
  8. GTIofDoom

Accidental GTI jacket LOL.

i ran across this in my closet and forgot i had it. i bought it last year and thought it kinda matched the interlagos.
  9. GTIofDoom

1st step to my Pumkin Project!

pics up soon, but i wanted to redo my color scheme from black and red to black and orange. I want to start from the inside and work my way out, because i still need to find someone to paint the lip of my rims orange too. the rims are weird because they are double lipped, so it's no easy task...
  10. GTIofDoom

FS: OEM GTI springs $50 shipped.

off of 2007 GTI. ON THE CAR FOR 12k MILES.
  11. GTIofDoom

WTB: 3" downpipe.

just a downpipe, preferably used. I just found out im chipped already, so thats my next upgrade.
  12. GTIofDoom

FS: stock 07' GTI OEM springs $75 shipped

what the title says $75 obo. pics if needed but they are pretty OEM standard. :thumbup:
  13. GTIofDoom

Starting a IL/WI group

its gunna be called Micro-Machines. lol j/k. A buddy of mine has a Sion Xb and were gunna get stickers made.
  14. GTIofDoom

golf mk5 decals?

ive looked and contacted the site but where can i get one? thanks
  15. GTIofDoom

rant from vortex

just food for thought. http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=4356689
  16. GTIofDoom

VAG question?

what can you do with a vag-com? or i guess the question is what are the normal things to get done with a VAG-com? thnx.
  17. GTIofDoom

Tattoos for Mods 2009!!!

lol, ok this sounds cheesy but why waste an abillity. i know the economy is fucked right now. so if you wanna trade a mod for a tattoo hit me up with whatcha got. i will of course do a tattoo worth equal or more value than the part.(half sleeve ext.) hit up my portfolio and let me know. thanks...
  18. GTIofDoom

Looking to get some ink?

if your thinking of getting a tattoo hit me up. im sparks(last name) you can text or call me @ (703) 901-3902 check out my portfolio at www.myspace.com/brknwingsdf remember all vw tats are FREE!!! im in north chicago 15 min. from the border of WI in Great Lakes by the naval base.:thumbsup:
  19. GTIofDoom

need tires 225/35/19 new or used in il/wi

i will trade my set of rs6 reps with tires for a set of new or used tires for my new rims. OR i will do a big ass tattoo for em.!!!!!:bow::bow::bow::bow: pics here.they are on my car now and ride just fine! http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=4288533