GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Nebooby

Cheap GTI f/s on auto trader

http://www.autotrader.com/dealers/dda/detail.jsp?ct=u&car_id=263746289&d
  2. Nebooby

Infamous anyone?

I picked up my copy for Ps3 up the other day and to say the least I'm pretty impressed by the game and story content... anybody eles???
  3. Nebooby

TSI APR Stg 1 VS MK4 Jetta GLI

Well my buddy with the MK4 jetta GLI has a stage 2 ecu and full exhaust and an intake of some sort, my mod is APR stg 1.. we went from a 30 roll on three honks, I jumped on him pretty hard about a car then he pulled to my doors and slowly he fell back to the rear bumper at the end of third.. we...
  4. Nebooby

Thinking about buying a short throw...

Anyone have experience with this one or one at all??.. I did a search and I couldn't find much to help me.. I don't think it would be too rubbish of me to test one out for size.. http://www.ecstuning.com/Volkswagen-Golf_V--2.0T/Drivetrain/Shifter/ES4351/
  5. Nebooby

My VW dealer is BAD but Amazing

So two days ago I took my 09 GTI in just to get my headlights adjusted b/c I lowered my car.. well long story short some how I Broke my cv axle rubber boot and the sensor for my headlights.. not that big of a deal I thought. So asked the service writer it that covered under warranty.. he said...
  6. Nebooby

Lowerd with some Vmaxx

I lowered my 09 GTI yesterday and I like how it came out.. They are spun all the way down in the rear and they have about a quarter inch thread in the front... I can pull into my drive way no problem and that's all i care about... but they are just a quick fix for So/Wo.. enjoy my shitty BB...
  7. Nebooby

Price Quote on ECU software

Well i have a 09 gti TSI. I live in the durty south and i called around to the closes revo and apr dealers, which are 90 miles from where i live. i got a price quote on the apr software out the door installed was $750.00 is this too high? kinda new at this soo help me out!!! :iono:
  8. Nebooby

VW rep talks about the new VW plant in Chattanooga, TN

http://chattarati.com/2009/03/20/russ-jackson-volkswagen-begins-filming-chattanooga-documentary/ We had a great meet up considering we only had around 24 hour notice, and if your not familiar with Chattanooga,tn. well its where they are building the new north American VW plant... and well we...
  9. Nebooby

Calling all Chattanooga vw owners

just got my mk5 not too long ago and ive seen about 4 in town just wondering if anyone is on the forum....
  10. Nebooby

New to the Forum!!!

HI to everyone i'm new to the forum.. just bought a 09 MK5 5door in candy white, 6 speed, package 2, ipod, huffs. But yeah i love my new gti its got to be the most fun and tight car i have ever drove. i use to drive a 1998 cobra mustang so this is a huge change in style and community. but yeah i...
  11. Nebooby

Hey Everyone

HI to everyone i'm new to the forum.. just bought a 09 MK5 5door in candy white, 6 speed, package 2, ipod, huffs. But yeah i love my new gti its got to be the most fun and tight car i have ever drove. i use to drive a 1998 cobra mustang so this is a huge change in style and community. but yeah i...