GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. V

DC - Complete oil change kit + vacuum + 1 Goodyear Eagle tire

Now selling: 1 x Goodyear Eagle performance touring - 225/45ZR17 91Y 1 pair of Rhino Gear 12,000 lbs portable ramps All tools for change oil, removing cap and filter. All tools for changing battery, extended ratchet arm and attachment. 1 oil change pan (not in photo as I'm not bringing it...
  2. V

2006 MKV GTI Stock 70k miles

Hi All, 2006 MKV GTI for sale, totally stock, located in DC/NOVA XM radio, 6 cd changer, the only mod (if you can call it a mod) is wiring the GPS / Satnav behind the stereo so no wires in front, can be taken out (see pic) all services up to date with paper work, no problems at all, only...
  3. V

06 MKV swap the sat radio for Aux in?

Hi, First things first, i have the 6cd changer head unit, black buttons, no navi, and sat radio, which is located under the passenger seat. What i want to do is find an adapter that will replace the sat input on the stereo, there are many threads concerning splicing / replacing the wires in...
  4. V

Peace sign replacement f/r badge

Hi All, Anyone got any good links for a replacement front / rear vw badge? nothing cheap please:headbang:
  5. V

good garage in alexandria

Hi, I heard about a good garage in Alexandria VA, anyone know what it is?
  6. V

Squeaky belt noise sounds likea big cricket in the engine.

So it sounds like the fan belt but it is not, could it be another belt inside the engine housing? if any experienced peps are in Fairfax please let me know as I need to get it sorted!!!!!
  7. V

$100 dollar deductable for extended warrenty?

so i'm in the tysons dealership now, engine light comes on, they said a hose had gone, 1k after factory warranty expires, and there is a $100 deductable every time. Anyone else get this?
  8. V

car ALL scratched up

family decided to scrap the ice of my car while i was on vacation, grit truck threw grit all over car then snow then ice then scrape it off. you can guess what it looks like now. any good places for a full respray in VA / MD / DC? any good experiences? :mad0259:
  9. V

...'vs' BMW z3

(according to a friend of a friend of mine) didn't last long, the beamer got pulled by the cops! ha ha ha
  10. V

Goodyear Eagle Responce Edge Grand Touring

Just got some, very impressive in the rain!
  11. V

sweet video

friend showed me this, i was well jealous http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQ7R_buZPSo
  12. V

Help Needed from the eperts here - wheel alignment

Hi Guys, I need some help, I had my alignment done as i knocked it out on a curb, very slow but hit at the wrong angle. When i went to just tires to get it done they said the front right caster is off, and they cannot fix it because they do not have the equipment, they still charged me for the...
  13. V

vs nice sounding honda

had an emergency and had to get somewhere really fast, some douche in a honda civic coupe, lowered, nice wheels, sounded nice, quick acceleration etc... thought i was up for a race, he got through the toll 3 cars ahead of me, i rinsed his fuckin ass! ha ha would have been fun if not an...
  14. V

Corner + Pothole + 90mph

a friend of a friend of a friend in the UK sent me these pics, gentle corner, 85 - 90mph big fucking pothole. nasty, but by the looks of the pics, lucky. anyway, news tires needed, my friend does not have much money at the mo, so looking for something in the 130 - 150 range, any help gratefully...
  15. V

when you say microfiber, what material should i look out for?

I have seen one that is polyester or similar. will this mess things up?
  16. V

anyone heard of FW1 racing formula cleaning wax? RGS labs

friend gave me a can, looks good but wondering if anyone has used it thanks
  17. V

Need to check i have this right!

Hi, light swirls on car, done lots of research, have come up with this order of things, please let me know if i am missing some critical stage! 1 - Wash - need the best suggestions please!!! 2 - clay - Wolfgang 2 - Swirlx - meguiars 3 - Glaze - Wolfgang Finishing Glaze 4 - Sealant - Wolfgang...
  18. V

help needed - engine malfunction

Hi, i have an engine malfunction light on, and the dealer said they would have to diagnose this for me, and may or may not charge me? how do i know if the diagnostic is covered? Also, i have the car booked in for the 40k service in a week but the current milage is 40700, will this affect the...
  19. V

different lock for glove box

does anybody know where i can get a new/different lock for the glove box? im looking to fit it with a different key than the rest of the car thanks
  20. V

Best Lower Lip for under 150 bucks

Ok i like to ask tricky questions, Can i get a lower lip for under 150 that is good, and already painted tornado red? I will eventually get the skirts so a company that does both would be great. Thanks