GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. V

rear bumpers

Hey any1 any pictures or ideas on rear bumpers?
  2. V

Heater Vent

Hi, The air control valve on the heater vent has broken and i cant turn on the air on the passenger side of the car! How do you remove the heater vent? Does it just pull out or does the dash have to be removed? Thanks
  3. V

Unreal Price for wheels!

ok so im looking for a set of OEM 18" R32 wheels here in the uk! I got this quote from VW today! Is this not absolutely crazy for a set of wheels? Price per wheel is as follows: Alloy wheel 367.41 Hub cap 16.13 All prices exclude V.A.T. So for 4 wheels without tires...
  4. V

OEM VW wheels

any1 any idea where you can by OEM vw wheels here in the UK? Drive a 05 3door 1.9 TDI Golf, and thinking about putting the R32 omanyt wheels on? any advice on size and technical details would be great.
  5. V

omanyt 17" and 18" wheels

Hey jus wondering if anyone has any pictures of 17" and 18" r32 omanyt wheels on a stock mk 5! any advice on size etc would be great thanks!
  6. V

Wheels advice

Hey! Thinking about changing the wheels! Really liking the omanyt wheels in the pic! Any suggestions as to what size i should go for and the offset needed? and what about buying replica wheels? they good enough quality or stay clear? Thanks
  7. V

Wiper Blades

Hi, i drive a 2005 3 door mark5 golf! Wiper blades need replacing. Just wondering if anyone has any suggestions as to what blades would be the best to use?