GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Joey GTI

FS: GTI MK5 FSI Eurojet 3" Downpipe

Recently traded in the GTI for a GLI and the downpipe needs to go. Had this on my GTI for about 11k miles. Nothing is wrong with it at all just a little dirty. No bends, cracks or rust. SOLD
  2. Joey GTI

FS: NewSouth Boost Gauge and 2 pods

NewSouth Boost Gauge: Used for about two years and it still works fine. Includes ECS vent pod as well as a NewSouth steering wheel column pod. Boost tap and hardware NOT included. Boost hose, tap and wiring can be easily sourced else where. $80 shipped
  3. Joey GTI

FS: GTI MK5 FSI Eurojet 3" TB exhaust (NYC/Tristate/Westchester Area)

Recently traded in the GTI for a GLI and the exhaust needs to go. Had this exhaust on my GTI for about 11k miles. Nothing is wrong with it at all just a little dirty. No bends, cracks or rust. All original clamps are included as well. Sorry I will not split up the TB nor ship it. Depending how...
  4. Joey GTI

New Wheels + Koni's

Whats up guys I just had my Koni's installed over the weekend (they are all the way down, perches still in the rear) w/ my VMR VB3's. Sorry for the crappy iphone pics but my digi is M.I.A
  5. Joey GTI

New here ... 08 Candy White GTI

Whats up guys im new to the forum, I picked up my GTI in May and sorry for the crappy iPhone pix i havent had a chance to really snap some good shots. My Koni coils and VMR VB3 wheels are on the way so once i get them installed i'll take better pictures.