GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. TRIX ARE 4 KIDS

springs

hey guys i just purchase my springs and had some ? about this . is it true that theres bolts that cannot be use again when you unscrew them? any help plz..
  2. TRIX ARE 4 KIDS

wtb:mkv seats

hey guys i wanna buy some mkv seats if anybody have some sent me a pm thanks.
  3. TRIX ARE 4 KIDS

satisfied!!

well i purchase a premium 7 headunit for my rabbit and some huffs.
  4. TRIX ARE 4 KIDS

having trouble

hello guys having trouble sometimes to start my car i turn the ignition and it just whines like it want to start until thr 3 rd time i try it it turn on ....any help? it does start if i turn the car off for a lil bit and get off to get a soda and get back on and turn it on it starts just fine...
  5. TRIX ARE 4 KIDS

fs/dj hero

hello guys and gals i am selling my dj hero for xbox 360 with game and turntable. i bought the dam thing for $120 used it for 3 days, reason? cause is not what i imagine it sucks for me .... but let me know ... 1.game dj hero no scratches 2.turntable clean 3.price is firm 4.local sale pm me...
  6. TRIX ARE 4 KIDS

dallas dubs

were are the dallas dubs at ? come on guys step out of the closet. how many off yall go to the df-dubs car meets?
  7. TRIX ARE 4 KIDS

lil time with the camera!!!

here a few pics of my car
  8. TRIX ARE 4 KIDS

MY NEW WHEELS!!!

my new set off wheels 18x7.5
  9. TRIX ARE 4 KIDS

PUTTING 18 ON MY CAR

WHAT TIRE SIZE SHOULD I USE?
  10. TRIX ARE 4 KIDS

private seller

hello guys well i was just wondering if you have a car for sale well any car and have for sale as a private owner let say that the guy comes to ur house or yall meet up halfway,do yall think youll have a better change selling the car if it clean? or does it matter ?
  11. TRIX ARE 4 KIDS

ricekiller.com meet

hellomppl dont forget every monday there a meet in dallas/garland on the prestige ford dealership on garland rd and shiloh rd cum and check out the cars will have from :happyanim: will have sum HOT ROD UP TO 4 BANGERS.. come check it out ull enjot the cars,girls,food,mods, lol meet starts at 8...
  12. TRIX ARE 4 KIDS

dallas ricekiller.com meet

hello ppl every monday night they host a meet in garland/dallas it on prestige ford dealership on shiloh and garland rd. come and see other owners like u cum together and enjoy the cars ,girl,food,and mods it start at 8:00 pm till 12:00 am come every monday and visit the web site...
  13. TRIX ARE 4 KIDS

19'' on the rabbit

hello guys what tire size should i use with my 19 inch wheels . iam still sitting on stock suspension.?
  14. TRIX ARE 4 KIDS

one stupid ?????

how do i take of the cover of my motor need to change the sparks?
  15. TRIX ARE 4 KIDS

dallas ricekiller.com meet

hello guys theres a meet going on here in dallas tx in the city of garland in the firewheel mall every monday at 8pm till 12:30 come out and talk with other ppl or walk around and check other cars.. every monday.:readthethread::headbang::w00t::bow:
  16. TRIX ARE 4 KIDS

getting a wrench sign

hello guys, on my display panel it show me a wrench eveerytime i turn the ignition. it what does that mean can anybody tell me plz . it started with 700 miles and now it has drop 2 100 miles .does it mean i need a tune up ?,oil change? etc....? :iono:
  17. TRIX ARE 4 KIDS

DALLAS RABBITS

HELLO GUYS WERE ARE THE MEET IN DALLAS FOR VW ? I HAVE SEEN ALOT OF VW RABBITS ? THERES IS A MEET GOING ON EVERY WED IN PLANO IT ON PARK AND COIT RD I THINK WE SHOULD CUM OUT AND ENJOY BEING WITH OTHERES VW OWNERS I HOPE TO SEE YALL THERE THIS CUMING WEEK.