GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. S

TRADE custom euro rabbit front for GTI,jetta or r32 front "detail inside"

I have a euro rabbit front with shaved rub strips.. where there use to be a notch for the Vw emblem it has now been filled/shaved, badgeless grill and authentic votex lip..... Looking to see if anybody wants to trade for a gti front hopfully in tornadored.. If you do have gti or jetta front I'd...
  2. S

Started from the body shop now I'm here..

About 3 months ago a lady was texting a driving and slammed into the back of me at a red light. So thanks lady for the free R rear :p The end results- And went with a custom euro rabbit front and filled hood notch
  3. S

Magnaflow exhaust tip's?

Anybody know the exact part number for these tips? Thanks!
  4. S

rig shot

Feature http://southrnfresh.com/wordpress/nick-beaus-vw-gti-fraternal-twins/
  5. S

POS mk5... /: (video inside)

so for last few months my car has had some rather strange electrical problems. when turning the car off the lights flicker and when car is at idling it revs high (1k rpm's) not all the time does my car rev high and not all the time does the ghost come out (electrical problem) NOTICE in the...
  6. S

OEM gti bumper & bra *mint*

200$ shipped Condition 10/10 Not my picture^ just using for referance Text me @ 225-twofourone-08oneone
  7. S

Anybody know who's car this is?

If so anyway to contact them? Email, FB, IG? It was spotted in Baton Rouge la, I'm very active in the car scene here there for I know almost every body from here to New Orleans, I'm guessing who ever he is from out of town and moved here .. Also I noticed it has a BBK kit
  8. S

/: what a night.......

Shift linkage broke on me /: #vwproblems
  9. S

fk coilover question

is there any difference between the streetline spring and highsport spring? my driver side insert on my highsport are leaking.. soon to blow.. and for the same price as "one" highsport insert i can buy "one" whole streetline coilover.. i know that sounds a little getto but for the time being i...
  10. S

Bored+plasti-dip=

This- I already took off the white plasti-dip due to how fast and how much dirty sticks to the plasti dip, I like the color but if I do I want them powder coated white that way surface is my h smoother so the dirt won't stick to the wheel like the plasti dip.
  11. S

just two TR's out for a cruise

pretty much what the title says lol :p http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLrpVuNkeYg ridin SPINNERS yO:biggrin:
  12. S

bored on sunday

13. S

just cutting the grass

sorry sh*ty iphone pic lol
  14. S

New setup

Yes I'm missing a wobble bolt.. The bit broke when drilling, still have to drill out that one hole this weekend.
  15. S

wheel spec question

anybody on here running 18x9.5 +38 or maybe +20 up front? if so what was needed to run this spec. tire size? Thanks!
  16. S

haiiiii (photo heavy)

BTW i shot and edited all my own pictures :) so photo credit goes to ME hehe
  17. S

got bored

and made a "very short" video lol enjoy :D http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zuRh4xdh29E&feature=youtube_gdata
  18. S

help?

could someone please recommend me to legit website to buy OEM parts? my condenser fan for my A/C has dead and i need to order a new one. VW dealer wants 265$ for just the one fan. i google'ed looking for this fan and i found a site selling both fans for only 120$ bucks and idk how legit of a...
  19. S

Boom!

Got bored and decided to play around with a stickerbomb2 book. Sorry for iPhone picture quality- Boss twat.