GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. SIson21

FS: VSP Type2 18x9

Wheels are custom finished with machined faces and tinted clear coat. Wheels are in absolute mint condition with 205/40/18 tires with 95%. Less than a year old. Wheels are no longer available through VSP. Asking $1600 SoCal sale
  2. SIson21

F.S. - Bilstein PSS10 Coilovers ***SoCal only***

This kit came off of my dad's Audi A3 3.2 Quattro. This kit should fit all MkV applications. He is very conservative and didn't drive this car much while they were on the car and it was set at the max height. Included in this kit are front strut mounts and bearings (good condition) and rear...
  3. SIson21

F.S. - Bilstein PSS10 Coilover kit

This kit came off of my dad's Audi A3 3.2 Quattro. This kit should fit all MkV applications. He is very conservative and didn't drive this car much while they were on the car and it was set at the max height. Included in this kit are front strut mounts and bearings (good condition) and rear...
  4. SIson21

F.S. Thule Roof Rack w/ accessories ***SoCal only***

Selling my Thule roof rack since I have a truck and throw my bikes back there now. The sale includes load bars, 400xt Aero foot pack (w/ fit kit for MkV GTI/Rabbit), 872XT 44in. Wind Fairing, (2) bike trays w/ locks, (2) wheel holders, and all matching lock cores and keys for bike trays and roof...
  5. SIson21

F.S. H&R coilovers **Socal preferred**

I changed my set up so these are up for sale. Nothing wrong with them whatsoever. Never had any issues with them. Looking to get $650 picked up. Local sale preferred at this time. Here's how they looked on the car w/ about 1/2 left in the front and 4 turns left on the rears
  6. SIson21

F.S. 3-piece 19in MAE Crown Jewels

F.S. 3-piece 19in MAE Crown Jewels **New price** Selling for my buddy: EDIT: The wheels are now being sold w/out tires!! New price $2,000obo!!! For sale is a set of four (4) MAE Crown Jewel 3pc wheels. This set of wheels is incredibly rare, and have a great 'euro' look. Also, these wheels were...
  7. SIson21

F.S. BMP rear bumper w/ OSIR C/F diffuser (SoCal)

SOLD!!!
  8. SIson21

F.S. Koni Yellow Adj. shocks ***SoCal only***

These will fit any MkV platform (Golf, GTI, Jetta, GLI, and Audi A3) They were only used to test fit Neuspeed Sport Springs on an Audi A3 3.2 Quattro by Neuspeed. They were on the car for less than 1k miles. The suspension was swapped out for coilovers so there is nothing wrong with these...just...
  9. SIson21

F.S. - 225/35/19 Syron Race 1 tires

I'm selling my fairly new set of Syron Race 1 tires. These tires are German engineered and made by Keskin. I love these tires but I need a smaller size. There is 99%-98% tread left. The tires are still mounted on my wheels so I havent' taken pics of them. I'm asking $450 for the set. Heres the...
  10. SIson21

F.S.- 19" Oettinger RE's w/ tires SoCal

Mods please delete. Some reason my thread was double posted!!
  11. SIson21

F.S. Random parts that need to go!! (SoCal only)

I got some parts that have been laying around for a while that I need to get rid of. I'm looking for local sales only since I don't have time to deal with shipping at the moment. First up is my rear bumper w/ Osir Carbon Fiber rear valence. Top part of bumper was pushed in due to an accident but...
  12. SIson21

F.S. - 235/35/19 Toyo T1R's

I got a smokin deal on some new tires (225/35/19) so I jumped on them. Now I'm selling my old tires. These tires still have a lot of life on them two of them have about 75-80% tread life and the other two have about 70-75%. I would like to sell locally in SoCal. Lookin to get $450 obo.
  13. SIson21

One stop shop!!! (long w/ lots o'pics)

I took my car in to get the my chewed up fenders fixed and took a few pics of their facility. This place is truly a one stop shop!! They are typically known as a tire and wheel place that specialize in Mercedes' (Lorinser, Carlsson, AMG) but they also are able to get other high end european...
  14. SIson21

Bent fenders go away!!! (lots o' pics)

My driver side fender got dinged in the parking lot and it caused me to start rubbing w/ my 19's. Never really rubbed much before but since that happened my fender progressively got worse and worse. It has gotten to the point that I couldn't make a turn without it rubbing and causing more...
  15. SIson21

WTB: Upper Dash Tray

Let me know what you guys got...my dash diffuser is rattling out of control and I can't take it anymore!! Thanks!
  16. SIson21

some old new photos!!

Here are some photos I took a while ago that I finally uploaded...I haven't posted pics in a while so why not? :iono: some interior mods: shift mod ABT pedals some shots of my new ice set-up is in the "In Car Entertainment..." forum.
  17. SIson21

my new system set-up!!!

Here's a few quick pics I snapped of my new sound system set-up!! Custom fiberglass enclosure wrapped in carbon fiber pattern vinyl w/ 10in Pioneer shallow sub Pioneer AVIC-Z2 I also got the steering wheel interface module, Pioneer XM module, Pioneer Ipod Module (not...
  18. SIson21

Some brotherly love!

My bro just got his car back from the body shop and I snapped a few quick shots!! The "real" shots will be taken this weekend and posted on here as well. Here are the first of them...My bro's car: 1993 VW Corrado VR6