GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. M

JT64's Car Journey

335 comes with the 8 speed ZF transmission or 6 speed manual in M trim models. Later M 335i came with the DCT in the sport package. RARE option. I know of one for sale in Rocklin at the moment in white. Turbos do not blow all the time as speculated. The early BMW's had High Pressure Fuel pump...
  2. M

JT64's Car Journey

Based on our PM's, I would Say 335 with the M package. Great on gas, cheaper on insurance, can run smaller tires which are cheaper, and warranty is newer for no cost basics. If you want to go crazy you can upgrade the car on the cheap to have as much or better performance then all of the cars...
  3. M

EuroSunday monthly events world wide

As we wish to follow the forum rules we will post all EuroSunday event information in this thread only. All event updates and post event images will be kept in this thread. Please post comments, suggestion or you images in this thread so we can continue to improve and grow the events...
  4. M

EuroSunday VW and other images

Some images from the VW EuroSunday event. VW images Other images not VW More images of a lot of different cars www.eurosunday.net
  5. M

Just joined

Just joined the forum. Also here are some pictures for you to enjoy from the free monthly events I run called EuroSunday. I have a lot more and will post them soon. =) VW images Other images not VW More images of a lot of different cars www.eurosunday.net