GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Numb

cant see 130 bar problem with fuel system....

hello.. can any1 tell me some possible problems that my car may have? i cant see 130 bar in my fron fuel pump. my car has a BT gt3076r with an autotech hpfp , uspmotorsport aux pump , apr intank. it worked perfectly for 1 night now again i get fuel cuts. there are 3 more BTs in Greece the 2...
  2. Numb

can we make a 2.0 fsi in a 2.0+ fsi?

i was just wondering we know that some compnents of the 2.0 tfsi engine fit in a 1.8T engine making it into a 2.0 T engine. just wondering can we do the same with the 2.0 tfsi and have more cc? :yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::lol:
  3. Numb

Big turbo fueling issue.

just a quick question. when i hit the gas with my gt3076r i do not get at 3,5 rpm 130 bar from my front fuel pump. i tried ( i know it is not suitable for the tfsi engine) a walbro intank pump and the problem was fixed temporarily until the walbro pump stopped working:thumbdown: . so i guess...
  4. Numb

APR value diffrence

can someone explain me why here in Greece the APR dealer sells the intank fuel for the 2.0tfsi 300euros--->388 dollars? and why the other APR dealers ex: Uspmotorsports have it only for 161 euros----->209 dollars... it like 100% up!
  5. Numb

headlight xenon look H7 hella problem

why does this keeps on hapening...i take out the plastic valve that seals the headligt so that this wont happen but it doesnt solve the problem. the headlight is a hella h7 xenon look mk5 .
  6. Numb

brand new S3 injectors

price is 388$ or 300€ brand new S3 fuel injectors sealed in their box.
  7. Numb

fsi transmission parts

any1 knows if any company has made parts for the transmission we have? i dont mean differentials...i mean better gear selectors , rings ?
  8. Numb

HELP with wastegate

just a quick question . for the gt3076r kit what spring pressure is needed with the tial 44mm? 0.9bar? or will i need more? thnx ::happyanim:
  9. Numb

500 engine hp without water/meth?

is it possible to reach with gt3076r 500hp without the water/meh kit? what about injectors? Rs4 or Rs6?
  10. Numb

RS4 vs RS6 fuel injectors for big turbo 2.0T fsi

I am getting frustrated here....i do not know what to buy....i am gathering the parts for gt3076r turbo kit for my GTI but i hear different answers when i ask about fueling issues....my goal is 500hp engine(want more if possible:wink::wink: ) . Some say go for the RS4 injectors. others say in...
  11. Numb

big turbo fueling issues.

quick questions about big turbo fueling: with a GT3076R -Are the RS4 injectors ok? -can we use USP Motorsports Stage 3/Big Turbo auxiliary Low pressure fuel System WITHOUT the APR intank fuel pump? do i need the APR pump? -anything else (except HPFP) needed?
  12. Numb

big turbo GT3076R or GT3582R?

what the best choice? my goal is making my car exactly like the USPmotorsports golf mk5. goal 600 wheel hp BUT as i see the gt 3076R has 525max hp limitation. in www.uspmotorsports.com they had their golf running at 605whp!!! with a gt3076R... does a GT 35R fits in a 2.0T fsi engine? i think...
  13. Numb

HELP wierd accelaration sound

hello when i push the throttle in any gear i hear a squicking ,rythmic mettalic sound . some mechs said that its the n75....(i think that is kinda stupid...)some said that it may be the blow off valve . others said its the gear box that something is going wrong ... as i accelerate the sounds...
  14. Numb

K04+ IE Rods to big turbo 3076R

Hello im currently running a k04 s3 setup and im planning to upgrade to a 3076R big turbo kit... with this S3 setup i got at a MAHA dyno 361 engine HP and 49,1 torque. just worndering with the IE rods that i bought will it be any different instalin g them, with the current setup or i should...