GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. nj devil

Different Stuff

Well I finally got rid of the GTI, and it pains me a little but the move I made, is better for me in the long haul. Anyways, here are some parts that I have for sale. ESE Color Matched Side Markers (Red) 30.00 Carbon Fiber Grill & Front Emblem 425.00 Gorilla Gear 75.00 Monster Mats 45.00...
  2. nj devil

Fs: 06 Mkv Gti

Tornado Red, Package 1 with Huffs (cool little gti valve stem covers ;)). Monster Mats with Gorilla Gear. DSG. Carbonio Intake, APR 93 Octane Program. Carbon Fiber Grill, Rear Carbon Fiber Emblem, AWE In-Dash Boost Gauge. ESE Color Matched Side Markers and open foglight grills. 9900...
  3. nj devil

Feeler: South Jersey gtg

Hey guys, it's been awhile since I've been on the forum, but I am finally going to be home over X-mas break. Was wondering if anyone wanted to gtg anywhere in South Jersey. I know of a couple of dubs in the area and keep seeing more and more on the road in Philly. Just sending a feeler out...
  4. nj devil

It's been two weeks...

It's been two weeks since I drove my dub and its torture. Being at school, I couldn't bring the gti in fear of it being broken into since I am in a really dangerous part of Philadelphia. I miss her [the car] to death and was wondering if you guys had any ways to cope. :iono: - mike
  5. nj devil

South Jersey Cruise to WF12

Well I know it isn't a huge cruise like many others will be making, but if anyone wants to go from the AC area, lettme know and we can ride up from like Hammonon. I believe I will be going up with an SVT Focus (no flaming in the svt please :laugh: ) Take care all, Mike