GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Callsign_Jester

FS: PODI "Skid Plate", MD

[Mounting bracket is SOLD] [The hole less grills are still for sale if you want to pick them up with plans to buy the Podi bracket down the road.] Ran this for a while, believe I paid like $75 for it shipped when they were first released. The aluminum bracket is soft and has some stress...
  2. Callsign_Jester

FS: Badgeless GTI Grill, MD

As the title states. $40 + actual shipping (which I imagine could be a pain), anywhere in the lower 48. Grill is in decent condition, but would be a perfect project grill or candidate for some PlastiDip. It was on my car from Sept-2009 until about a month ago when I sold my car. It has some...
  3. Callsign_Jester

FS: BSH TSI "Race Intake", MD

[SOLD TO FiXXXerX] UP for purchase/part out is a BSH TSI "Race" Intake (a.k.a 1 piece) $70 dollars + actual shipping anywhere in the lower 48. It is pretty beat up in one spot, fairly dirty and missing 1 hose clamp. Therefore it is priced accordingly. The Good: It's cheap. The Bad: Dirty...
  4. Callsign_Jester

FS: GTI Fast Figurine, MD

As the title states. $35 (obo) shipped anywhere in the lower 48. Gets you The fast, in original packaging with all the tails included, has a little dust on it from being displayed on my shelf for a bit. The line on the figurine itself is from the molding process, it is not a scratch...
  5. Callsign_Jester

FS: FFE Billet Shifter Bushings

As the title states. $21, shipped anywhere in the lower 48. (priced to compete with the sale price) I had a set of these on my car, not even entirely sure where these came from...as I never took them off. But they are definitively the same thing and are brand new, they don't have a single...
  6. Callsign_Jester

FS: EURO Headlight Switch, MD

As the title states. $35, shipped anywhere in the lower 48. Used on the car for it's entire life of 50k miles, with no issues. (You'll need someone to Vag-Com you to fully use some its functions) http://www.ecstuning.com/Volkswagen-Golf_V--2.0T/Lighting/Switches/ES9974/ Because I know...
  7. Callsign_Jester

FS: MOMO Airleather Shift Knob, MD

[SOLD to Steve516] As the title states. [NEW PRICE] They sell on "sale" for around ~$80 all day at various internet vendors. Knob was used for maybe 7k miles and replaced with a golfball shifter when they went on sale at ECS for like $15 dollars. I'll even include a properly sized a-wrench...
  8. Callsign_Jester

FS: GIAC Handheld switcher, MD

[SOLD TO TicoMkv, thank you for speedy payment!] As the title states. $40, shipped anywhere in the lower 48. Because I know people can't buy things without pictures: Used only two or three times. $150 new (http://www.awe-tuning.com/products/vw/mk5-g-j-2006/2-0t/awe-gj2-0t-tsichip.html)...
  9. Callsign_Jester

FS: ESE Color Matched side markers Candy White, MD

[SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD] As the title states. $35, shipped anywhere in the lower 48. Because I know people can't buy things without pictures: Used on the car for around 48,000 miles. In good condition. They were $59.99 + $6.80 shipping (looking at the original receipt $66.79). They are...
  10. Callsign_Jester

FS: NSP GaugePod & BSH boost tap (TSI), MD

[SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD] As the title states. $75, shipped anywhere in the lower 48. ($65 if you don't want/need the tap) Because I know people can't buy things without pictures: Used on the car for around 48,000 miles. In like new condition. The gauge/pod is $115 new...
  11. Callsign_Jester

FS: AWE TSI DV relocation, MD

As the title states. $100, shipped anywhere in the lower 48. Or $90 (if you get your own stock intake adapter.) Because I know people can't buy things without pictures: Used on the car for around 18,000 miles. Gets rid of the nasty TSI harmonics, and sounds much nicer. Everything...
  12. Callsign_Jester

WTB: Maryland, Stock FSI or CCTA TSI DownPipe (DP)

[UPDATE: Thanks to everyone for the interest. The swap was successfully concluded yesterday morning. Take care] As the title states. Need to revert my 2009 TSI back to stock for trade in. I gave the shop my stock downpipe because the car was like 4 months old at the time and I didn't want its...
  13. Callsign_Jester

WTB: Stock (CCTA) Airbox - Maryland

As the title states, going back to stock in the next two months. I'm in the market for a stock airbox for my CCTA TSI. Post up some offers.
  14. Callsign_Jester

WTB: Stock (CCTA) Downpipe - Maryland

As the title states, going back to stock in the next two months. I'm in the market for a stock downpipe for my CCTA TSI. Post up some offers, I'd rather come pick it up from you or meet somewhere halfway. Unless you feel like shipping that big bitch.
  15. Callsign_Jester

What's hanging?

Off your key ring, that is. -Just a stupid/fun thing to do, snap a picture of your keys and throw them up here and list the contents. Let's see what ya got. -VW Key FOB for the GTI -house key -handcuff key -gun lock key -New Castle Bottle opener!
  16. Callsign_Jester

Dubs at the Beach 2010 (DATB)

Dubs at the Beach 2010 event is closed or something, it won't let me post over there so I am throwing up a new thread. Who all is going? Should be a nice memorial day weekend, I'm heading down Thursday and staying until Monday morning I think.
  17. Callsign_Jester

FS: Piloti G16 Driving Shoes

SOLD. Will be shipped out Monday morning. That was quick! Up for sale is a pair of Black and Grey G16 Driving shoes. Size: Mens 9 These can typically be had anywhere from $40-60 dollars online. PRICE: $35 + shipping OBO They were ordered originally from Turner Motorsports quite...
  18. Callsign_Jester

KFC Double Down

KFC Double Down... go try one. It was phenomenal! I was a bit of a skeptic, but Steven Colbert tried one on his show last night and said it was good so I figured what the hell. I went ahead and just got the "sandwich" only. It was pretty filling but with some 'tater wedges and a gigantic soda...
  19. Callsign_Jester

FS: Under Armour Compression Shirt

Up for sale is an Under Armour Compression t-shirt, in white. Size is 2X Was originally purchased to wear underneath my body armor but I don't like the way the compression shirts fit so I went ahead and bought a few Loose fitted shirts in 2X and I love them! For anyone that may want this, I...
  20. Callsign_Jester

FS: Burberry HayMarket 6 Card Wallet

SOLD Thanks!!