1. nmcp1

FS: Nikon DR-6 Right Angle Viewfinder

--==[[SOLD]]==--
  2. nmcp1

FS: Nikon D40 Kit w/ Sigma 18-200mm OS HSM & extras

FS: -=! SOLD !=-Nikon D40 Kit moderators please delete
  3. nmcp1

17x8 et35 w/ 235/45/17 on MKV?

Looking for some advice from the wheel experts here on the forum. I have a chance to pick up a set of wheel with the above specs but I'm not sure if they'll work without rubbing/ looking ridiculous . Car is a daily driven '07 GTI with Eibach Pro-Kit. I've been searching all over and have found...
  4. nmcp1

GROM USB/iPod interface adapter

Searched but came up with nothing. Anyone have this? VW / AUDI / SEAT GROM USB/iPod interface adapter(GROM-USB2-VAG) Looking to use only the USB portion as I have no need for and iPod. Currently I have my entire music collection in mp3's on about 20 discs but am getting a little tired of...
  5. nmcp1

Goodbye 4x4...

Eibach Pro-Kit on stock shocks.........finally! After pic is about 2 weeks and about 100 miles after install. Ride is slightly stiffer than stock, but totally fine for a daily driver. Updated gif........
  6. nmcp1

Uber Stealth Audio Review............GTI 10" Sub

Picked up one of Nik Brewer's custom sub boxes with the Elemental Design sq10. http://www.freewebs.com/uber-stealth/ For now this review will only be about fit and finish as all my other components are still a while off. First off a big 👍 to Fedex for punching a hole in the shipping box...
  7. nmcp1

Blaupunkt PlugNPlay Adapter Question

Has anyone used this adapter? Want to upgrade the audio in my 07 GTI but don't want to loose the factory HU and steering wheel controls. I know there are adapters to interface with the steering wheel, but I want to keep this as stealth as possible I'm going to be running an Alpine PDX-5...
  8. nmcp1

Morphing.......VW's

Morphed my old MKII to my new MKV..... Also, after some requests I did an MKI to MKV morph.... Added FAST to MKV Morph...
  9. nmcp1

How's this deal?.....4 Door GTI

Ready to pull the trigger.......here's what I've been able to get so far.. 07 GTI 4 Door Reflex Silver 6sp Manual Package 1 Rubber Mats and Trunk Liner 17" All seasons $23,600 Details: Car = $22,193 Dest = $630 Ad fee = $242 Floorplan Interest = $142 Port prep = $25 Dealer Profit = $368
  10. nmcp1

Laser Blue GTI for NA Market....?

Here's goes my first post.... Recently sold my 95 Miata to make room for my new car. Looking to buy about OCT/ Nov. New car will be a 4 door GTI, Pkg 1, 6sp, 17" stock wheels. After reading just about all there is to know, I know Laser Blue will not be available as a standard color option...